Rate the monk transmog above you!

Monk
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
@Mokei

I like it. Mean looking dwarf.
Pretty good transmog, but i like the black version better :3
a lot of these transmogs look really cool. only a couple of my pieces are transmogged, but I like the uniqueness of it.
0/10... sorry I just hate it.

As for mine, I am still looking for suggestions for the belt/boots and w/e else you think. I just threw together something and it sort of works. As for the weps, they are very unique and cool, they also have a blue glow in game. I know it has some blue at the hilt, but I like them too much to pass up.

Like I said, I am always looking for suggestions for the belt/boots specifically, but anything is appreciated.

edit: armory hasn't updated yet, give it a minute :)
0/10... sorry I just hate it.

As for mine, I am still looking for suggestions for the belt/boots and w/e else you think. I just threw together something and it sort of works. As for the weps, they are very unique and cool, they also have a blue glow in game. I know it has some blue at the hilt, but I like them too much to pass up.

Like I said, I am always looking for suggestions for the belt/boots specifically, but anything is appreciated.

edit: armory hasn't updated yet, give it a minute :)

6/10.. you look like a Zergling walking upright.
Not really doing it for me 5/10

I hate my pants...
love that helm on pandas, staff is classic 9/10
reminds me of 80's Hulk Hogan crossed with The Ultimate Warrior while using swords xD

9/10 for making me laugh :)
7/10 - I like the red and black, but everyone seems to have the illidan blindfold.

I need weapon transmogs. Haven't seen anything I like yet.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=71332
is the most fitting mace transmog.

10/10 since it was the transmog I originally had planned... until i realized i was too lazy to do all the quests to get them.
9/10 - Simple, minimal, and I've never seen it before.

Mine, going for a wolf theme, sort of Spirit Champion kind of thing.
6/10... meh
0/10 until it updates :p
after, i think 9/10... really nice swords and the whole thing seems monk-like.

@kungfuwaifu - thanks! yea, unfortunately i wasn't even created, or at least above lvl 20 when brewfest was happening :( maybe the keg-tapper from stormstout will have to do. I love yours too, but it's only fitting on a female blood elf <3 The shoulders and waist were annoying to get since i had to unlock quest chains for them. The rest were only about 20 minutes to get.
9/10 Simple but elegant for MW Monk and ur stance is badass
Look like a Rogue more than a Monk. I like your swords though. *cough*

6/10
9/10 Like the sword ;)
hi green i am blue..
7/10, but not with those weapons!