[A-RP] <Stormwind City Watch> is recruiting!

Moon Guard
I have nothing witty to say. Bump.
Boop boop be doop!
Just.. bump.
Hey
12/10/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Jorngen
Hey

Hey.
I hate all you you gosh darn fluffy raccoons runnin' 'round.
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you do as the Stormwind City Watch? Do you have certain laws you have everyone agree to and throw them in the Stockade if they break them? Do you solve murders or have a detective unit to do that? Or do you just wander the city trying to catch rogues picking pockets?

And have donuts and coffee in every tavern or Inn? Just curious.
12/12/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Barlthunder
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you do as the Stormwind City Watch? Do you have certain laws you have everyone agree to and throw them in the Stockade if they break them?

We do have a set of laws that we like to follow, but of course, we can't force any punishments on anyone on an OOC level, so if people refuse to be caught or punished, there's nothing we can do about that. However, we do try to be a BIT more creative than throwing people in the stocks, especially for more minor crimes. Public humiliation like tar and feathering as well as community service and other similar things are punishments that have been used, and in the end the result is to hopefully have everyone have fun with it and NOT for anyone in the Watch to be all 'GRR IMMA AREST YOU DEAL WITH IT'.

Do you solve murders or have a detective unit to do that?

We have a detective squad, yes, and they do solve murders and such as the need arises.

Or do you just wander the city trying to catch rogues picking pockets?

We patrol the city, too! Though we look for other sorts of things rather than just rogues picking pockets.

And have donuts and coffee in every tavern or Inn? Just curious.

And -I- only know of donuts and coffee being in City Hall, but I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to spread out at some point without my knowing!
12/12/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Carl
I hate all you you gosh darn fluffy raccoons runnin' 'round.

You look nice in that dress today.
12/14/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Linreia
You look nice in that dress today.

Dang skippity that I did.
What.
I love Kelbris.
-Sigh-

Sounds like an awesome guild and I'm tempted to join, but all my RP addons broke and I can't reinstall them anymore, since my entire Interface folder (which contained the AddOns folder) was deleted, and all my attempts to fix it have been in vain. I think I'd have to reinstall WoW compleatly, but I really don't want to go through all the patches again. And since GHI is required, I guess that means I can't join.

Nevertheless, imma bump this thread back to first.
What is this I don't even