[A] - Mors Certa - LF DPS/Heals - 8p-11p PST

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
^
Back in wotlk u guys were hardcore, still the same?

I would like to play with ya'll but I feel ya'll might still be alittle too hardcore for me. :(
Back in Wrath, we had a much more demanding raid schedule. We have since eased it to 4 days a week, 3 hours a night. If you're interested, send me a message in game and we can talk about it.
^
^
^
Hello, I am considering transferring to this realm. I am an eastern time player looking for a late night HM guild. I am very interested in playing a warrior, whether fury or protection, for progression raiding. This character was leveled to 90 in 10 days and the gear I have accumulated has only taken around 2 and a half months (11 weeks of raid finder, 3 weeks of normal progression). I don't have complete knowledge of every raid encounter on normal. My schedule (night shifts) put me at a disadvantage for raiding, which is why I am seeking a Pacific coast realm.
You can find me in game if you want to discuss things further.
^
^
Potatos
^
^
^
^
^
Kungpaochimi Delver of the Vaults would of sound good 2 bad u guys didnt get it :(
03/05/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Simbba
Kungpaochimi Delver of the Vaults would of sound good 2 bad u guys didnt get it :(

Too bad you guys didn't really kill any bosses worth bragging about either. :-/
^
^