Rate the transmog of the mage above you.

Mage
Prev 1 10 11 12 19 Next
@Ruuvae

The only reason that looks good is because you are on a blood elf. Though I can't take that away, it does look good. The constant blend of colors that also matches the hair color is a good touch.

8/10
Thats quite original, especially with the warlock-like shoulders. 9/10. Seems appropriate for an orc mage.
Wish it showed weapon and offhand, my dagger is on fire, and off hand blows fire from its mouth.
Tearlag, you look good in that in a way only a dwarf can.

Arshika, 9/10. Orc females are scary. That set is scary. Win-win!
02/05/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Ruuvae
8/10, it really suits your Worgen fur~
1/10 because you'd scare away children...But I'm pretty sure that's what you were going for Mr. Half Naked Man

10/10 Ruuvae, I love the headband.
Tearlag, you look good in that in a way only a dwarf can.

Arshika, 9/10. Orc females are scary. That set is scary. Win-win!

10)/10 Raelis :)
Traditional Blood Elf transmog here, though I like the Tourmaline Crown better than the set piece (Cowl of Arcane Purity iirc)
I'll give you a 9/10 Ulthuan! It's great, and I always have trouble finding something that looks sufficiently appropriate for a Blood Elf.

I was going for the Blue Dragonflight Mage-Hunter look, but the Black Knight hasn't dropped my helm yet. This helm is from my last transmog, and I'm surprised how nice it looks.
Mage classic, not to be trifled with in AB and WSG.

8/10 like the color coordination
@Vizagoth:
Not bad, lose the tabard so we can see your robe, that's my only issue. 9/10
LF constructive criticism, I think new gloves. i'm looking for blue shoulders with the same look as these black ones too.
Eliva I think it looks awesome the way it is. I really like those boots.
02/08/2013 08:05 AMPosted by Thelma
Eliva I think it looks awesome the way it is. I really like those boots.

Congrats on the Challenge Mode armor! I'm personally not a really big fan of it. But congrats all the same!
7/10
You look like some kind of villian. I like the use of the use of the eyepatch.

7/10
You look like some kind of villian. I like the use of the use of the eyepatch.

7/10

You looked like one of the plushies I had as a kid.
8/10
sexy xmog, i like it. 8/10
@Frostyfarts Your name made me laugh and being an undead it fits you perfectly.. as long as you don't come in contact with me via bg or arena, 10/10
@Hyato Not the biggest fan of mixing sets, but you've done a decent job. 7/10
@Kvalri
I like everything about that set, it pretty much flawless. Except for that hat. I hate that !@#$ing hat. 7/10

I dunno if you can see my staff from the armory but I'm using the Unspeakable Secret for my staff transmog and, since i don't already know how to create a link to an item in the forums, I'm not going to bother to learn.
@Kvalri
I like everything about that set, it pretty much flawless. Except for that hat. I hate that !@#$ing hat. 7/10

I dunno if you can see my staff from the armory but I'm using the Unspeakable Secret for my staff transmog and, since i don't already know how to create a link to an item in the forums, I'm not going to bother to learn.

Not really much of a transmog there, but the hat at least goes with the rest. 5/10.

Also, I agree that it sucks that casters don't show their weapons in their armory. Drives me crazy.