3D character view crashes Armory

Mobile Bug Report
Ever since Mists went live, trying to view my main character in 3D crashes the Armory app. I am on an iPhone running IOS 6, and I installed the latest app update two days ago.

3D view works just fine for each of my alts, so it could be a Mists-related gear issue.
I'm able to view your profile on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6. What device model do you have?
iPhone 4, now running IOS 6.0.1, and still crashes. However, this weekend I discovered I am able to view it just fine on my iPad 2, running IOS 6.0.1 and Armory 5.0.1. I may just have an issue with my phone.
11/04/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Beoraul
iPhone 4, now running IOS 6.0.1, and still crashes. However, this weekend I discovered I am able to view it just fine on my iPad 2, running IOS 6.0.1 and Armory 5.0.1. I may just have an issue with my phone.

Not completely unheard of for a specific device to have problems. I have tested this on multiple iPhone 4's with iOS 6 without any issues. Have you considered resetting your device from scratch? Also, how much space do you have left on the device?
I have plenty of space available (4.4 GB). I haven't done it yet, but I will uninstall and reinstall the Amory app tonight and see if that helps. If not, I will have to evaluate whether or not I want to factory reset the device, just for this one issue.

I will let you know how the reinstall goes... and thanks for your efforts so far.
Okay, I reinstalled the Armory, and that fixed the problem... I can now view my main toon in 3D.

Thanks, Blizz!
I realize this is an old thread, but has anyone else had this exact problem since? Same thing is happening for me, I can view every character I have except this one, the one I play 90% of the time. I'm on an iphone 4s.

thanks
also reinstalling the app did not fix this for me. D:
We pinpointed the crash. Should be fixed with our next release.
02/01/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Wilebosk
We pinpointed the crash. Should be fixed with our next release.
XD Always cool to see bugs getting fixed.