Heroic Vizier, HoF

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 21 22 23
11/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Nery
Meh. A couple people in Blood Legion are such absolutely disgusting human beings, it makes me hate the guild by association. But hey, grats to them. Even though I really don't like the guild, it's good to see the US winning at something for once.

Wow. Those are some really, really strong words. I mean, some are trolls, but damn. Disgusting human beings?
I pretty much stopped following the race in MoP, since apparently it's watered down to which guild has more spare time with throwing bodies at a boss till it dies.

This shows dedication, just like in any other competition. There are lots of people who can afford to spend 10+ hrs a day on a video game. Just look at professional Starcraft or League of Legends players. It's just like any other sport like football. Teams that put in more time often beat teams that put in less time.
I pretty much stopped following the race in MoP, since apparently it's watered down to which guild has more spare time with throwing bodies at a boss till it dies.

This shows dedication, just like in any other competition. There are lots of people who can afford to spend 10+ hrs a day on a video game. Just look at professional Starcraft or League of Legends players. It's just like any other sport like football. Teams that put in more time often beat teams that put in less time.

Stephano just cleared $200,000 from playing sc2 professionally. No wow player has ever made that much from playing this game.

I think this quote fits the situation well: http://www.portal2sounds.com/171

Meh. A couple people in Blood Legion are such absolutely disgusting human beings, it makes me hate the guild by association. But hey, grats to them. Even though I really don't like the guild, it's good to see the US winning at something for once.

someone is really really angry