Heroic Vizier, HoF

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 8 9 10 23 Next
11/07/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Ahdehl
It isn't the fact it is hard. It is. But when 90% of your wipes are due to Attenuation first its ridiculous.

If you put everyone but the tank on the right-side platform he always goes right. You're welcome.

I'm pretty sure I've seen midwinter try that and debunk it.
11/07/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Xiic

If you put everyone but the tank on the right-side platform he always goes right. You're welcome.

other way.

Raid left, he goes right.
Also, if you have a dk tank you can use deathgrip to pull the boss to your platform of choice.
no you gotta mass stealth the raid, then have a hunter pull and feign death when he goes the wrong way
I request a Blue update on the status of the encounter.
11/07/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Shfty
Also, if you have a dk tank you can use deathgrip to pull the boss to your platform of choice.

But, they also need to take 3x as much ring damage as anyone else, while calling people out for getting hit by rings.
I think you guys missed the tank buff. He can soak the green orbs and then heal the raid to full after getting 10.

This is only if you get MC platform first.

You're welcome.

But, they also need to take 3x as much ring damage as anyone else, while calling people out for getting hit by rings.

Negative. If you put one person on each platform, then have the remaing 7 raid members form a Mighty Ducks style flying V, and point it at the right platform, that's where he'll go. It's worked 100% of the time, done it like twice too.
i heard that if you form a pentagram and sacrifice an Elwynn Lamb at the centre before every pull he goes MC first every time
11/07/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Bruits
i heard that if you form a pentagram and sacrifice an Elwynn Lamb at the centre before every pull he goes MC first every time

No the correct ritual is the slaughtering of a level 55 DK in his randomness RNGesus' name.
11/07/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Bruits

We tried this very thing with much success, however he still does Ikaruga in the last phase.
You know, I think the biggest factor that makes non-HC raiders not understand the difficulty of this boss, is that until you've played with players of such a high calibre, you're unable to grasp just how good those players are.
Videos of kills do not do justice to the level of skill involved.
You know, I think the biggest factor that makes non-HC raiders not understand the difficulty of this boss, is that until you've played with players of such a high calibre, you're unable to grasp just how good those players are.
Videos of kills do not do justice to the level of skill involved.

your words bring tears to my eyes
If you organize your raid into a circle around a basic campfire, he always goes right.
I'm watching Kripp's stream and I'm feeling really sorry for these guys. I've seen probably 2-3 pulls where boss goes left and they immediately wipe.

I noticed it's the same people dying over and over again in his raid too if their attempt is good.
11/07/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Xiic
No the correct ritual is the slaughtering of a level 55 DK in his randomness RNGesus' name

nope blood strike he never dies
11/07/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Xiic

Am I to understand that you want me to debunk the X Files project, sir?
11/07/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Xera

Negative. If you put one person on each platform, then have the remaing 7 raid members form a Mighty Ducks style flying V, and point it at the right platform, that's where he'll go. It's worked 100% of the time, done it like twice too.

God I cried with laughter at that
10/10
Take away both echos and razlopp will be happy :)
Confirmed: At 10% Donnie appears in a spectral form, he then uses his giant !@#$% to spurt out a continuous attenuation until the boss dies.