Where to spend Justice Points?

General Discussion
I have looked everywhere on the web, googled it, wowhead, and can't find where to spend my justice points.

I have over 3k now and will hit the cap soon. I don't need any of the gear from the vendors, I'm looking for a trade justice to honor or to buy crafting mats for justice.

It's driving me crazy! Can someone please tell me where the vendors are? I know I am overlooking the obvious, but their location alludes me.
There is a jp vendor in townlong steepes at the temple of the ox. They are next to the valor vendor.
11/10/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Tekillya
The JP trade vendor is still in the same spot in SW (can also buy honor with JP from that vendor). Only building in Old Town with a blue roof.

I was looking all over MoP lands for the vendor. Someone in my guild told me they moved all the honor etc. vendors out of SW so it never occurred to me to look there.

Yeah, I knew about the vendor in Townlong Steppes, but they only have armor, I was looking for something else to do with my justice.

Thanks for the help Tekillya and Daemonicus :)
Would be nice if we had something to do with extra points, I know we can convert to honor.

How about buying spirits of harmony?

Please?
The justice trade goods vendor in SW only has cata mats.

The justice to honor vendor is no longer there.

I think I give up since you all say they are there and I'm just tired of looking.
The justice to honor vendor is no longer there.

I think I give up since you all say they are there and I'm just tired of looking.

You should be able to convert Justice to Honor at the Justice Trade Goods vendor.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52028/talric-forthright
It's not lised on wowhead but he definitely still converts Justice to Honor. :)
Justice for old transmog gear or trade for honor. This is Blizzard's way of dealing with justice cappers at the end of Cata.
Ok Novalas, you were completely right. I saw the cata mats and didn't look at the last item, which is the justice to honor conversion. Thank you.

Nipply, I'm not accumulating justice on purpose, it just happens over time. I was hoping to be able to buy some Spirit of Harmony, or some Golden Lotus or something with my extraneous justice, because once you do heroics, the gear becomes useless.

Actually I'm a little confused by the justice gear anyway. It's purpose seems to be moot because by the time you have justice to buy any, you're already in heroics in better gear.

I appreciate the help though. My 85 PvP gear is useless, so at least I can get a piece here and there now.

Came here looking for a vendor because I am 87 and almost capped. So can definitely buy gear before you don't need it anymore .
now where are they for the horde side
11/10/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Bûcho
Would be nice if we had something to do with extra points, I know we can convert to honor.

How about buying spirits of harmony?

Please?

4k honor will buy 1 spirit of harmony (400 honor for 1 mote of harmony). 8k justice will buy 4k honor.

03/12/2014 09:17 AMPosted by Hoholycow
now where are they for the horde side

Top of Grommosh Hold in Org. Vendor is farthest one to left when looking into the building.
there is also some jp vendors in dalaran with some great transmog sets
i found where you trade them for honor points!
You bumped up a pretty old thread pal >.<
Just 4 months, not that old. but yeah I found it.