[25-man] [14/14H] <V A N Q U I S H> LFM

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
Still looking to recruit exceptional players of any/all classes. 12 hour raid weeks! Unlimited access to Meryt's steamer-fetish stories!
12/02/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Onslaughtlol
Still looking to recruit exceptional players of any/all classes. 12 hour raid weeks! Unlimited access to Meryt's steamer-fetish stories!
bump
is it wrong that though i want a g invite .... i dont want to app cause its a game not a job ?
11/12/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Digerati
Support 25 mans! Join V A N Q U I S H!
12/04/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Shinsui
is it wrong that though i want a g invite .... i dont want to app cause its a game not a job ?

The application is there to prevent attitudes like that from getting into the guild. If you can't take 5 minutes to answer a couple questions that we would ask you anyways, then there's a good chance you're a horrible guildmate anyways.
12/04/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Shinsui

If you're too lazy to make your own guild that doesn't require applications, then don't criticize others who use a commonplace system. GL with recruiting <V A N Q U I S H>.
Bump!
Hey man these guys are good people. Hell they shot my app down, but at least they knew that I recognize some basic information is needed. All they are doing is making sure they don't waste your time and vice versa. I have a fair bit of experience playing, but look at my gear! HA
bump for garalon, LFM hunter, warlocks, rogues PST!
12/19/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Onslaughtlol
bump for garalon, LFM hunter, warlocks, rogues PST!
Bump for Windlord heroic, and more people that want to raid.
Wanting to raid is a good thing
^^

What they said.
:D
fsavgsgggsaasgsgasdgdagdag
11/12/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Digerati
01/10/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Onslaughtlol
Meow.