Extended Maintenance - 11/13

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 106 Next
I understand the frustration but saying blizzard should give us back lost game time i mean really.. If u want me to be honest they don't charge us for big patches and i mean they could if they wanted to but they don't. Unless you would like them to stop fussing bout lost game time.
11/13/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Daxxarri
We currently anticipate

sigh

hough we will revise that estimate if the situation changes.

Screeching, blood curling music to our ears.
If this keeps happening every week, it's about time Blizzard starts refunding lost game-time.

1 full day's worth of game-credit per month that you people keep extending maintenance weekly and having the servers all shut down...

Dude you pay like 50 cents a day, suck it up holy crap.
Personally, I am still waiting on that magical Tuesday where maintenance happens and NO ONE COMPLAINS.
Come on, people. Do something else with your time, it's not that hard.

Anyhow, I appreciate the heads up, Daxxarri. <3
And this is not even a patch day. /shrug
Thanks for the update, Daxxarri. =D
11/13/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Lorthuron
It is necessary. You'll get over it.

Okay, show me how it is necessary, please?
So if you add all the times you have extended maintenance, can I have that much time in free gameplay?
please take this as constructive feedback, but if 6 hours of maintenance isn't enough anymore, than can't you guys just announce 8 hours of maintenance right from the start?? because this way we won't spend so much time trying to log on the game as soon as possible only to discover the maintenance has been delayed...

but I love you anyway, blizz :3

EDIT: this new portrait looks awesome. I hope it's not a bug :D
11/13/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Gaebriel
I understand the frustration but saying blizzard should give us back lost game time i mean really.. If u want me to be honest they don't charge us for big patches and i mean they could if they wanted to but they don't. Unless you would like them to stop fussing bout lost game time.

Not to mention that reimbursement for 2 extra hours of downtime equates to roughly $0.04.
11/13/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Thalde
Dude you pay like 50 cents a day, suck it up holy crap.

Frankly for me it's not about the money. I'd sooner pay $20 and deal with a lot less downtime (and few "bad surprises") than $15 for the status quo. I may not be in the majority, but this isn't about the money to some of us, just the frustration of frequent overpromising in terms of when the downtime will end.
Whine whine whine whine, can't you do your jobs right blizz?

Wahh wahh wahhhhh. Cry cry cry.

Damn, and I thought girls got flack for being emotional. Swallow a Midol and suck it up.
i agree for a PtP wow must follow a certain service rendered protocol.... or else make amends and pay some credit/time back
You people complain too much. Go do something else in the mean time.
My life is so painful and difficult due to this 2 hour extended maintenance...
http://www.themovievault.net/video/world-of-warcrack

:P to pass the time
11/13/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Torturedsol
You people complain too much. Go do something else in the mean time.

Like complain about complainers.
Guys, go ride a bike.

RABDARGAB!

Read a book, do a report, get a buck.

Do something besides complain.