Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22 48 Next
11/15/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Rygarius
I have an update for characters that experienced this issue. Those characters have been given two Elder Charms of Good Fortune. Those charms will be added the next time those characters login.

Yeah, this is definitely not working. I got saved to Amber-Shaper after a wipe, opened a ticket on Tuesday (which was closed without any response, not even one telling me my ticket was closed), and have not received the charms.
That is a terrible response to this bug. Some of us actually won loot, having a "chance" at 10 different items on the loot table is unexceptable considering some of us won an item we have been hoping for, such as tier.
I have an update for characters that experienced this issue. Those characters have been given two Elder Charms of Good Fortune. Those charms will be added the next time those characters login.

Yay! Can't wait for my 58 gold!
Here's a WACKY idea: Wait more than 20 minutes from a blue post to complain that the coins aren't there.

Hotfixes aren't instant.
I'm cool with just getting tokens, I wasn't mad at the whole process anyway, there are more things to be upset about in the world.

I'm just peeved that I'm being left out of the coin distribution because apparently you guys didn't think I noticed or something because I didn't file a ticket?
11/15/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Vreivai
Yeah, this is definitely not working. I got saved to Amber-Shaper after a wipe, opened a ticket on Tuesday (which was closed without any response, not even one telling me my ticket was closed), and have not received the charms.

as for this, check your email.

Thanks a lot for the compensation.
I also lost loot with this bug, but it's just that, loot (LFR loot). Some people need to calm down a little bit.
Here's a WACKY idea: Wait more than 20 minutes from a blue post to complain that the coins aren't there.

Hotfixes aren't instant.

It isnt 20 min from the blue post that people are complaining about it is the 20+min before that that other people started recieving tokens
I wish I had the bug, extra tokens to use on normal mode bosses would be cool!
Logged in saw my 2 extra charm better then nothing I suppose, but I still would of rather had loot/sigils.

Question though, can use use these extra charms in LFR even though I am already saved? Or do I still have to wait till next week.

Could you confirm or deny that running LFR again after being saved will give you the chance to get more loot? Or do I have to wait until next week to use these extra charms? Some people been saying you can't get loot in LFR if your saved even if you use a coin you just get gold 100% of the time.
I just want the leg token I was supposed to get, but didn't because of the bug. I don't want elder charms, I want my legs. I got screwed out of loot I need and now you are wanting to give me coins that may or may not give me what I was going to win if not for your bug. I made a ticket and all the replies I got were the same. The rep said that there were only a small amount of people who lost actual loot and not just bags, so are there no logs that show who rolled what on a piece of gear in LFR so you can give gear to the people who were supposed to get it? If I send a ticket and give you the date, time, what boss, what token I lost can't you just give it to me? :'(

Funny... when this happened to me a month ago when MV came out in LFR, I was told to bugger off. Why the difference now?

My Blue response to THE ENTIRE RAID NOT GETTING LOOT FROM A BOSS.
To confirm, this is in reference to a report in which a loot bag or sigil from Feng the Accursed was not acquired after a kill in Looking for Raid difficulty.

The development team found an issue to where Feng was not always distributing loot correctly in LFR. The issue's been hotfixed, so kills from this point should ensure that you get a sigil along with the loot bag whenever you’re eligible. Please be advised that the support team is not able to offer a restoration of the loot bag or sigil at this time.

So how about it Blizz? Time to fix inconsistencies?
Yes, this is definitely NOT GOOD ENOUGH. My wife and I were saved to Amber Shaper after a wipe, and haven't been back since while waiting for Blizz to clear it up. And now, we are both still saved, no elder charms just a sorry you miss out on this boss., thanks for playing! We never even got the chance to get screwed out of loot, the boss is just plain off limits for us.

Blizz, you should have immediately unlocked everyone from LFR Heart of Fear the day it happened and the hotfix was implemented. You messed up good here, you pushed a reported and known bug that affects a whole lot of people. You got lucky and caught it on the first day, but ever since then you have been hemming and hawing, when you could have simply "reset" the raid week for that instance across the board. Trying to avoid giving out a CHANCE at an extra award to some, you have now made it so many are STILL left out in the cold. Every extra minute you continue to delay, people get more upset, more tired of the daily grind, more petitions rain down on GMs.

Is the progression path in this game so precarious that a LFR reset for that instance would cripple it that bad? 5.1 is still a bit off, are you sure you want to be telling a whole bunch of people to just deal with it? You give Korea two raid resets a week. Do the right thing and flip the switch for HOF LFR before the weekend. Consider it a "Sorry we didn't fix the bug" apology to the players. Maybe it will be a good reminder to the release planning manager to check the problem list again before approving a release candidate.
relogged, no coins. I was locked on Ambershaper w/o getting coins.