Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

General Discussion
Prev 1 21 22 23 48 Next
How long till the hotfix is done. I just exited the game and logged back in and still i do not have them.
I just logged in myself and don't have the charms either!!
11/15/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Riggo
How long till the hotfix is done. I just exited the game and logged back in and still i do not have them.

The hotfix just meant new players wouldn't encounter this issue. Not a reset for those who had.

The hotfix just meant new players wouldn't encounter this issue. Not a reset for those who had.

I'll kindly point you back to page 20

But yeah, still no coins here. Would like to actually have coins before our raid tonight.
11/15/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Chelovek
Yeah 2 elder charms aren't worth the loot I could have gotten. This is such a lame cop out. I've been playing this game since vanilla and been screwed by enough gms. If I don't get my loot I'm unsubbing. It's clear their csm staff could care less about righting their mistakes. Take your 2 elder charms and shove em.
This is more than good enough for me. I was totally expecting to just be saved till next week.

Thank you.
Anyone that has gotten the charms and could you explain your situation. curious as to why few are getting and the vast majority of us are not getting this.
I can personally confirm that using a charm on an already downed boss works (other than Sha of Anger, who was hotfixed to not allow more charm usage).
How is it not good enough? You all complain about LFR loot, when these charms can not only get you loot on a roll you may not win from a boss of your choice, but they can also be used on ANY raid difficulty. They could have simply chosen to not reward you with anything at all.
I wouldn't be surprised if the people that got saved to Amber Shaper day 1, but later killed him on day 2 or 3, will suddenly not get coins because "We killed him" despite not being eligible for loot.

A dialogue box did pop up that said, "You won XXXXX but you are not eligible to receive this". I assume this is true for everyone else in here who was saved day 1 that didn't kill him, but killed him at a later date.

50 minutes til raid. Would like some coinage.
I'm happy with the coins, once I get them. I rather spend it on an extra chance for a mount on Sha/Galleon anyway. Gear is temporary.
Winning loot, to just be told you are not eligable for this...

Then be "compensated" with 2 charms which will be 56g is not a fix...
11/15/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Rygarius
I have an update for characters that experienced this issue. Those characters have been given two Elder Charms of Good Fortune. Those charms will be added the next time those characters login.

i am locked out from ambershaper lfr without killing him and i didnt get 2 charms.
Just be glad that you actually got something from this, this is a good thing. Funny thing is suggested something similar to this. But, its 2 random chances, And for the people saying you didn't get this, they maybe running on a timed log thing where if the hotfix was put in and it showed you didn't raid? Well you wont get it.
11/15/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Fooqueup
, And for the people saying you didn't get this, they maybe running on a timed log thing where if the hotfix was put in and it showed you didn't raid? Well you wont get it.

I was on Amber Shaper 20 minutes after servers came up.