So I solo killed Kel'Thuzad 25 yesterday...

General Discussion
On my first attempt and got that really sweet fist-fan he drops.

But it doesn't matter because I'm a monk, and monks, a class of fist fighters who's core design revolves around punching things in the face, never get to see their fist weapons in action.

There is no official change occurring on the PTR about visible fist weapons right now, I've personally checked this already despite current rumors claiming that they are showing on monks.

Halp!
How'd you get around the ice block?
He doesn't cast it when you're alone.
11/01/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Kookshelper
Monks should be bare-handed martial artists, the lack of a visible weapon is great IMO.

Eh. That works with other weapon types because there's glyph of jab to make sure you're never using your weapons, but fist weapons don't even exist anywhere on the body! Its horrible.
To make matters worse, the windwalker's sha-touched weapon is a fist weapon.

Claws of Shek'zeer
To make matters worse, the windwalker's sha-touched weapon is a fist weapon.

Claws of Shek'zeer

I can see my fist weapons just fine :P

To stay on topic, though, I think they should have the ability to see them as well.
Wish I knew what was going on over there about this.
At this stage in the game, with things like transmogrification, this shouldn't even been an issue. All weapons should be visible on your person in and out of combat.

The first thing I do when I log in on my hunter is hit the 'z' button. Why? Because ranged weapons are bugged. Sometimes they don't show up on my back. And it bothers me. I want to see my bow sheathed on my back. And I'm sure monks want to see their cool looking fist weapons.

Maybe a Blue will post about this? We can only hope.
The perch guy hit the mark.
I might have a crack at soloing 10 man tonight. Any bosses gave you trouble?

Only one I can think of is instructor raz, he still hit like a truck at 85
I didn't try the other bosses. I just went straight for Saph and KT.
11/01/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Stefanii
It's honestly easier to solo this stuff as an 80 Blood DK. You can have 170% mastery, 30k+ DPS, and 90% avoidance at all times. Makes content trivial.

As a 90 Blood DK nothing physical presents any problems. Magic heavy fights and enrage timers are your only concern.

I might have a crack at soloing 10 man tonight. Any bosses gave you trouble?

Only one I can think of is instructor raz, he still hit like a truck at 85

At level 90 I think it will be a joke for any tank with decent self heals.
I like to collect nice looking fist weapons on the monk.
11/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Stefanii
I've seen 90 Blood DKs drop like flies to stuff I easily survived on my 80. Could just be bad players. /shrug

Most likely bad yes, Which bosses did you see this on?
More about the weapons of punching.