So I solo killed Kel'Thuzad 25 yesterday...

General Discussion
The farm bug that keeps your main handed weapon unsheathed at all times hit me again while I was wearing my fist weapons.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2lxrw3.jpg

It was awesome. But it was only half as awesome as it could've been because it only affected the main hand. Maybe I'll run into an offhand weapon bug, later.
My monk has the fist weapon from The Day Deathwing Came quest sitting in his bags waiting for the moment they become visible.

Please make this happen. :(
So do I, Worgen Fleaman, so do I.

Finding people to go back to DS just so I can punch that dragon in the face as a monk might prove to be a challenge, though.
Oh hi
Was pretty peeved to discover this about monks too.

Just let us punch with the fist weapons and add them to the functionality of the minor glyph. Everyone is happy then.

PS. Gimme the spinning fist.
You were my favorite kart racer. I was sad when Wario replaced you in the next game.
he sure as hell does , throw an ice block even when solo. hes the only boss I cant solo on 25 man.due toi the ice block
06/29/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Zinra
he sure as hell does , throw an ice block even when solo. hes the only boss I cant solo on 25 man.due toi the ice block

[Death Grip]
[Asphyxiate]
[Kill Necromancer]
06/29/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Zinra

A round of applause for this fine gentleman. Arguing to the OP of a dead thread.
I would tell you to kill him before he throws it,but really someone should kill this dead thread.
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.