Login server busy 11/1

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 89 Next
What did you do to fix it when it happened last night?
don't make me be productive Blizzard!
Ya its down, its a game it happens, blizzard is actually pretty good about addressing the issues and fixing them in a timely matter. For those of you who complain about paying for it, its not like you pay a crazy amount for the game...Its $15 a month which is 50c a day which breaks down to 2c an hour...so if its down for a few hours i don't think loosing 6c is going to kill you...if it does you shouldn't be playing this game anyway lol
11/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Pastaface
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience

I lol'd. :)
11/01/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Knaan
Just cancelled my subscription. :)

Bye! Can I has your stuffs?
FIX ET PWEEESH BLIZZARD MAH PRESHUS WOW! But honestly I finally got my friend to raf with me on my monk so.
I get to watch my hubby right next to me play and laugh at my wonderful login busy message.....not cool broseph not cool
P.S. Thank you for your patience.
I know, don't you hate it when they say that? ><
still not working
Some people might want to look into relaxing secondary hobbies....

:-)

{0u0}
Direct... My last day of Golden Lotus dailies.. I was looking forward to finishing those off. I guess I will go mow the grass or something. Man what is that I see outside its orange and bright and hurts my eyes....
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You're paying them $15 a month to manage problems like this, idiots.
No ETA just awesome.
11/01/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Aereshkigal
I get to watch my hubby right next to me play and laugh at my wonderful login busy message.....not cool broseph not cool

Moral of the story: never log out!
Did someone just say Frostmourne ?
O.M.G. That sucks. You have it worse

11/01/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Aereshkigal
11/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Savageasfk
Because you all choose to, thats why, the customer service agents you are whining to can do nothing besides pass on to the server ppl "yo a bunch of angry nerds are whining, ill hold them off as long as I can"

love it, so true.
Servers dead on the "Day of the Dead?" coincidence i think not.