Login server busy 11/1

Customer Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 89 Next
Hear comes another one....I'm having the same issue.. gonna be 2 smashed to play @ this rate...
it is ghostcralwer fault i herd he hak into blizzard plz stoop him or i will su?ue u
11/01/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Fleaminds
im running out of patients i dont play alot damn it so i shouldnt have trouble playing when i get to. please hurry up!!!!!!! lol just kidding but really hurry up.

you a doctor bro?
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
Isn't this the same stuff from last night? Not sure how something works and then just breaks like this. I'm assuming hardware issue unless someone re-coded something for some reason.

Translation: Ugh, please work soon.
You guys are so funny.. asking for refunds and such they been doing the same thing for 8 years and never given anyone a refund even when patches could take 14-16hours just to download lol if you dont like dont play a online game and go play solitare or something that never changes lol ty for updates keep us posted on eta
11/01/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Pogicraft
Dammit I can't login, can somebody log in and tell my friends that I can't log in?

ROFL so you came to this thread to ask that?

#geniusmemehere
Is it gonna followed by a 24 hours server maintenance?
I just want to know what happen to the part that you could go and look at the differnt relams to see which one is up or down, not able to find it any more, as for the serve thing bing busy, it is what it is, its just a game, much like life, you have your ups and your downs,
10million people loose 6 cents for a few hours of downtime huh that is around $60,000.00 so they are making great profit from that measly few cents.
Don't you people realize that things crash and stuff happens. Yes is sucks I am an addict like all of you, but you can't prevent or forsee every issue and just have to fix them as they come. Lets just hope their IT people are as good as me.
PPS Did I mention thank you for your patience.
it is true that blizzard and mochampion being hacked?
I like when crying turds that don't understand anything that has to do with a network and think internet connections are made of wizard magic and clown farts, cry and moan about how it should be fixed, do you have any idea how complexd it is to run a server farm that holds all of blizzards information? You don't? well then go face dive into a pool of sun bleached cat turds and have some patience.
great now i am pretty sure i lost my tier 3 shoulder bid on BMAH...
Awww. I'm gonna' miss the Day of the Dead because I have to go to work. This bites. >.<
another day, another money consuming error.
11/01/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Dungrough
i sear im gonna fill my car up with gasoline and drive in into ur damn building

You better do what he said! He seared!
Do you taste like chicken?