Nothing to see

Zul'jin
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Always recruiting for exceptional players
Updated needs:

Heals: MW monk/Resto Druid, however accepting exceptional apps
Tank: accepting exceptional apps
DPS: WW monk, feral druid, enhancement shaman, mage and/or warlock(space is limited)
Bumpin' for updated needs
Ohh yeah!
Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Do you guys need a resto or balance/feral/guardian druid? I have experience raiding since Molten Core. I have played the game since day one. I used to be hard core warlock and druid raider, but due to growing up and having a family im not as hardcore as i used to be. Reading what you guys are all about made it sound like this guild would be a good fit for me. I am used to the demands of raiding and would like to see the new content. If you would like to have me please let me know :)

Sporecolony
Spore we are definitely looking for another balanced druid, toss in an app and we will get back to you shortly.
How bout a DK tank?
How about a warrior who can show Fatpad how it's done? ;)
Still need an Enh shaman?
Got a raid spot for heals... Anyone, Anyone, Bueller?
Updated title to reflect needs.
Bumping for his royal Fatness :)
Still looking for that uber blood DK.
I just got back from a short break, and my old raid spot was filled, so I'm looking. My ilvl is only 477 atm tho, not sure if that will cut it with you guys. 6/6 thru normal MSV and first boss in HoF, only was able to raid for one night this week with guild as a sub.
Still accepting applications, Blood DK is still high on the priority list as is a mascara wearing warlock.
12/16/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Cecyl
I just got back from a short break, and my old raid spot was filled, so I'm looking. My ilvl is only 477 atm tho, not sure if that will cut it with you guys. 6/6 thru normal MSV and first boss in HoF, only was able to raid for one night this week with guild as a sub.

Shoot me a pst if you see me in game.
Bump for Sha kill in 10s.
Looking for mascara wearing warlocks.
"What do you call a warlock who has reached the max level?"

CAPSLOCK

Yeah you will get a lot of bad jokes with us