Removing Bieber from #1 most viewed video

Movies, TV and Entertainment
You really can't take Gangnam Style seriously when you see a guy doing thrusts in an elevator wearing nothing but underwear and a cowboy hat.

You can at least understand what Justin's saying.

several songs like epic choir are awsome because they have foreign singers saying epic fighting music, or peaceful music like baba yetu
The viewed count went up by almost 100 million since this post was made. It will be passed it in no time. And considering Gangnam style was posted in July of this year and Justin Beaver's song was posted 2 years ago.

It has no chance to stay top viewed.
yea, i guess it is pretty douchy to piss on a song cuz its in a different language.

Still, theres something a bit, i dont know, wierd about how the most popular song in America being in Korean. Anyone else getting that vibe or am i being stuck up?

Also, looking back on it, he did have clothes on. but...dont know. wont ask.
Lol it kind of bothers me that PSY got so popular with that video. Makes me think people don't actually realize he's making fun of that bastardized k-pop scene.
I really dont understand this hate for justin bieber...if you dont like him why are you watching his videos...your just making him more famous...sometimes i dont even understand my generation...sigh
11/15/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Babypuke
Lol it kind of bothers me that PSY got so popular with that video. Makes me think people don't actually realize he's making fun of that bastardized k-pop scene.

PSY is a comedy singer in Korea, but he also make some more serious songs.. he's got talent and is funny.

And my idea wasn't to bash on Bieber, only to remove him from #1 view... I just think that PSY deserve that spot for making such an amazingly popular song that actually opened the door to the american market to some other Korean artists in the future..

Good stuff.

I'd rather listen to Death Metal than some crappy Adele/Katy Perry song that's played on loop.

Don't know who either of them are, but I'd rather listen to Daft Punk, Aerosmith, Styx, or Billy Idol.
Sorry, Mac isn't an instrument.
ty guys my goal is achieved :)
PSY is like the Weird Al of Korea
11/24/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Seikø
ty guys my goal is achieved :)

yes YOUR goal was achieved, we can all definately see how this will impact your future, geese this generation really does suck so bad...i blame glee