Farewell WoW, MoP = RIP

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 222 Next
Unless you have a normal mode raid group and are getting 489 drops from MSV or 496 from HoF, you'll need to have 9 476 items equipped as long as all of the rest of your gear is 463.Now with LFR only out for one month, how many players do you think have had the RNG to get that many 476 items?

2 crafted 476 items, a 476 trinket from darkmoon faire. 476 boots from the first Sha kill. 470 rings and trinkets from holiday bosses. Sorry if you missed those holiday bosses, should have leveled faster. World BOE drops from the AH. Thats 6-8 items so you would need 3 lfr/sha pieces max. Ive gotten 4 in 2 clears and gloves from a sha kill. All 5 are on my dps set, which i use for lfr. Maybe i had good luck, in which case you go get your honored VP item from the Klaxxi, if you bothered to level in dread wastes. Also if you havent had any luck in lfr and dont have the 470 ilevel, then just do the one that takes 460 ilevel and be patient.
11/11/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Soulblighter
the OP is a retard and i'm glad he's quitting. dailies must be a new feature added in mop hm? also, you've been playing the same game for 8 years, what else can you say that about idiot? also, i'd rather do these dailies than having to grind dungeons for rep for heroic keys and whatever insane things you had to do in vanilla/bc the supposed golden days. f that. so please, quit.

you must be a little slow if you think BC reps were hard to do. The only ones that were a challenge were the ones tied to the Tempest Keep area. Nearly every faction had drop/gathered items that were a lot more frequent drop/spawn than current items. You also got FULL rep for doing the leveling quests for these factions.
Can I have your... name?

I'd transfer my Monk over there in a heartbeat to have that name x_x.
People asked for this, they complained that rep tabards made it too easy and that the game was so wonderful back in BC so....

blizz went back to it. The dailies for rep, world bosses, ect.

Only people are now remembering that it sucked.

gg
People asked for this, they complained that rep tabards made it too easy and that the game was so wonderful back in BC so....

gg

They didn't really go back to it because there's a lot less ways to gain rep now vs BC. Basically Blizzard went full retard, which as we all know, you never do.
Sorry to hear the game isn't fun for you anymore. Best of luck in whatever you choose to move onto from here.
MoP ruined this game for people like me, I have a family...

Which is saying alot because I play alot

Which one is it?

gg

You have no idea wtf your talking about. BC rep came from a VERY small amount of dailies and instances. You could be exalted within a week if you really wanted too. You weren't hit with 101 dailies on all your toons.

Your just another fanboy pretending to be a "BC" player. GTFO noob.

Rep should just be boa now. It fixes the issue. It's easily workable into the story. The rep faction is like " Oh we have heard of you threw so and so. He speaks highly of you." BAM your rep is w/e the highest toons is. GG end of story.

no, as a matter of fact, I did not play in BC but many of my friends did. Nothing to do with being a 'fanboy', so calm down. And yes, obviously it's not exactly the same but that wasn't my point to begin with.

my point, kid, was that people asked for this, and they went back to a previous game model. Dailies for rep > tabards for rep.
You leveled 9 classes to 90?

I can't even do three...

It's easy... I managed 7. But, I don't feel any of the pressures at all the OP states.
I'm rather glad it is the way it is now. I think it's a compromise between those that want everything easy and want it "right now" and those that actually want the game to require effort for rewards.

No, I don't love dailies, but I realize that if I want some of the extra things, like cloud serpent mounts, then I have to work for them through dailies.

For gear, well, I realize that dailies aren't necessary so for those other factions (despite what some think), I'm in no real hurry.

Unlike the rest of these mindless WoW fanboy zombies. I'm sorry to see you go. Blizzard does seriously need to start addressing issues and openly acknowledging the over simplification of the game for the masses of sheepeople. The game started failing and Blizzard started catering to everyone expect the people the needed too. You don't dedicate any mmo to mass casual play and expect to see a good outcome.

I agree with everything you said. I have unsubbed as well. Most of my guild has already left. Out of almost 200 members playing...we now have just a few. All unsubbed and left for other games. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe WoW has 10 million subs.

From one classic player to another. You will be missed. We are a declining breed in this game full of fanboys/zombies. It's sad that people are so trusting they just do as they are told and accept what slop is given to them. Rather than expect better quality game play. The WoW community used to demand quality. Now all they do is QQ for more and easier content. All while supporting mindlessly bad game play.

May luck find you in w/e game you play after and in life my friend. /salute

You will also be missed. I really think it's safe to assume that the nice people who actually tried to set a positive example of community are leaving. We're all slowly vanishing, and the game will be left with rude and selfish people.

For all you people who contributed and encouraged a fun environment.. thank you too.
the drama llama called...

He said you're laying it on a bit thick.
11/11/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Yakuchin
5.1--> all your toons will get doble rep if you have gotten to exalted with a toon. Oh, and the new loot system is beautiful. I had never, ever, gotten so much gear before. And I'm not kidding. RNG is RNG I guess, but for once, people aren't ninjaing loot to give it to friends or to shard it in front of me while they laugh. I guess you're just burned out. Anyway, enjoy life.

You are fortunte.

I've gotten one piece of gear on my main. This includes Galleon, raid finder, and Sha.

One.
11/11/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Sunsetmoon
5.1--> all your toons will get doble rep if you have gotten to exalted with a toon. Oh, and the new loot system is beautiful. I had never, ever, gotten so much gear before. And I'm not kidding. RNG is RNG I guess, but for once, people aren't ninjaing loot to give it to friends or to shard it in front of me while they laugh. I guess you're just burned out. Anyway, enjoy life.

You are fortunte.

I've gotten one piece of gear on my main. This includes Galleon, raid finder, and Sha.

One.

The loot gods are not pleased with your sacrifice.

I've gotten two from MSV, nothing from HoF and one from Sha.

also, RNG is Random Number Generator.
Farewell, I hope that you may find something that you will like better than this. Sad to see old veterans of the game leave.