<VOX> Drunk PVP night! (Again!)

Kil'jaeden
1 2 3 6 Next
Yes the guild of borderline alcoholics and one sex addict would like to invite you all once again to join us in a night of drinking, drinking, PVP and more drinking.

You are, of course, more than welcome to join in if you are not drunk. Be forewarned, however, that if you are not intoxicated people may /frown at you and stammer the words "bro why not?"

The plan so far is to meet up at one of the old haunts for world PVP: Tyr's hand.

Festivities begin at 8pm on November 30th, Friday. That being said, drinking will probably commence at 7:30 to make sure everyone is good and "ready".

If you're Horde side and want an invite to the calendar event to RSVP, whisper myself, Dnasis, Lydian or Mag (one of her various alts)

If Alliance, we'll hope to see you out there! If we don't... well we might just bring this party to you!
I'm already drunk, gonna have to keep my buzz going till then.
To the top with ye!
Cuddles are a natural occurrence post-drunkenness.

However, anyone caught cuddling DURING the PVP will be tarred and feathered...

Promises, promises.

I'm pro-cuddling!
11/15/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Dnasis
Unrelated note: seeking female stalkers still

http://i.imgur.com/Gzvae.png
Completely unrelated to your drunk PvP night, thank you for letting us stink up your vent last night when we were having issues with ours. Sorry we left the place a mess.

Village Idiot loves you long time.

I'm pro-cuddling!
Spoon.
edited because I don't know what I'm talking about

see you guys there if I'm not already dead from working Black Friday morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAhNBr2Wytk&list=UU41lvjrDswwUc7X4d80bA2w&index=3&feature=plcp