Conquest Point Cap Increase

Arenas
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Still not fixed, lol
why they make 2200 CP on everyone? i mean hit 2k on arena is very hard nowdays, but it is only 400 point higher than default cap. i mean there is no difference play 100 game each week, or play 10 game each week. i played already 500+ games on this season, but there is lot of people have better pvp gears than me. my rating is higher than him but he is still getting free loots from SHA and almost same CP each week. if i play well then can't make any difference than other normal players, why do i need play hard each week?
Oh look points reset and behold its fixed, nvm the fact some of us lost out on 500pts last week thanks bliz for showing us that you do care.... NOT
its pretty lame for the people who didn't get the hotfix last week and lost 200-500 conquest points while most players did get the points.
11/13/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Polarz
t players did get the points.

opened up a ticket and was pretty much told its loss points. so i lost 500 points and there is nothing blizzard can do.
They're trying to make you play more!!! :D Which is great.. because versing the exact same team 100x in a row can be quite boring.
In a way its bugged I don't have 1500 rating but I got the cap increase.
Very soon = Never!!!
I did not get CAP increased. It was 600+ CP. God Damn it. IF YOU GUYS NOT PREPARED, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCREASE THE CAP. All the things happened to me and other players was disgusting.
4 tickets later, still getting the run around. Guess those points are lost to the abyss.
Calm down, it's only 600 points :D just a game.

Very soon = Never!!!
I did not get CAP increased. It was 600+ CP. God Damn it. IF YOU GUYS NOT PREPARED, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCREASE THE CAP. All the things happened to me and other players was disgusting.
Yeah, It is just a game. Life is a game as well. Therefore, we do not need care anything.
11/14/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Doublefinger
Yeah, It is just a game. Life is a game as well. Therefore, we do not need care anything.

Show me where the spirit healer is irl please
I've been stuck on a weekly maximum of 0/2200

It updated to this Tuesday - but I can't accrue any more points.

I don't do arena but am all over the battlegrounds.

I have season total of 7050 and own 2300 - I want that dang high dps staff, but winning battlegrounds isn't giving me any points. I did about 1700 points last week and am frozen now.

Am I missing something or is this all due to a Blizzard problem?
11/14/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Cillez

He didn't say life is WoW.. not all games have a spirit healer..
11/14/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Exorbius

He didn't say life is WoW.. not all games have a spirit healer..

You can't die indefinitely in games though.
Do we know what the cap will be for higher than 1500 rated teams? For instance a 1750 rating?
It would be nice if they fixed it so you didn't need gear to be viable. In BC I was 2300 with several greens in Wrath I was 2500 with mostly blue pvp set.... now it's impossible to kill any competent healer since they removed mana drain.
poop
11/20/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Formose
It would be nice if they fixed it so you didn't need gear to be viable. In BC I was 2300 with several greens in Wrath I was 2500 with mostly blue pvp set.... now it's impossible to kill any competent healer since they removed mana drain.

They would outregen any mana drain/viper sting anyway. What they did to stats is idiotic.