cheapest 2 person mount

General Discussion
I would like to get a flying mount to use as a taxi for low level players. What would be the easiest/cheapest mount in the game?

And as a second choice what is the easiest riding 2 player mount?
honestly, and I'm not trying to troll but the cheapest 2 person riding mount would be roll a druid and get the glyph
11/06/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Jezabellz
honestly, and I'm not trying to troll but the cheapest 2 person riding mount would be roll a druid and get the glyph
Well as far as the two person mount, go for REF. :)
There really isn't one unless you get recruit a friend. However, you can get 2 or 3 person ground mounts with the Grand Mammoths, motercycles, etc.
I read it has cheapest person 2 mount.
Honestly there is no cheap two person flying mount. The raf two person rocket, and the vial of the sands one costs rl money the other is around 40k gold if you are lucky.
Otherwise the mechanohog/chopper, and the mammoth mount from wintergrasp are probaby the cheapest two person mounts.
Druid with glyph, RAF mount (includes flight), motorcycle mount is probably the cheapest now at about 15k gold.
Vial of Sands
The Sandstone drake costs only 29k gold. That's cheap if you ask me.
Easiest or cheapest? Which one do you want, 'cuz you can't have both.

There are ones like the mammoths that you can get instantly, but they're not cheap. Then you have ones like the Nightwing you can get for no gold, but there'll probably be some waiting and you'll need to get someone to pick up a new account for a couple months.
Just bought my traveling tundra mount for 14k yesterday. It's a ground mount and its not cheap. But its cool!
If I remember correctly:

Grand Ice Mammoth - 7k
Mechano-hog - 14-16k
Travelers Mammoth - 16k
Vial of the Sands - 27-30k
Grand Expedition Yak - 108k

then if you want to pay real money:

RAF Mount Obsidian Nightwing - $50
If I remember correctly:

Grand Ice Mammoth - 7k
Mechano-hog - 14-16k
Travelers Mammoth - 16k
Vial of the Sands - 27-30k
Grand Expedition Yak - 108k

then if you want to pay real money:

RAF Mount Obsidian Nightwing - $50

Also, not sure if you're including the price of buying the 60 days needed for that mount redemption.

Passenger fly mounts
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Heart of the Nightwing
Vial of the Sands
For the RAF mount - $5 for basic Battlechest game (if you wait for it to be on sale) and $15 for a month of game time. So $20 total.
I would like a cheap lvl 40 2 person mount

Passenger fly mounts
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Heart of the Nightwing
Vial of the Sands

Visage of Tarecgosa does not support a passenger.

The only two-person flyer you can get without real money is the sandstone drake, who's mats add up to around 30k.

11/06/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Kalvan
For the RAF mount - $5 for basic Battlechest game (if you wait for it to be on sale) and $15 for a month of game time. So $20 total.

To get the mount you need to pay for two full months of game time, which either means you need a gamecard, you pay with a recurring one-month sub and wait 30 days for the second payment to pass, or you pay for a recurring three-month subsciption and cancel it once the payment goes through.
Mega Ice Mammoth for ground mounts,

RaF Mount for Flyers. Sandstone Drake if you can't do RaF.