Experienced drake rider

Achievements
Is this achievement possible to do solo? i am just trying to finish of some achievements that i have had hanging around for awhile and this one has been a thorn in my side.

I have an 86 druid which only needs the emerald drake part to finish however i think the drakes scale with gear and level? so maybe it would be easier to just do the whole achieve on my 90 but i am not sure if its possible to solo at all or if specific drakes can solo it but not others
It should be doable. I tried it with green and wiped. However, I had him down to like 300-500k I think it was. I only tried it the once.
I soloed with the emerald and the ruby 2 days ago, you can't solo with bronze though.
11/14/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Maxnorris
I soloed with the emerald and the ruby 2 days ago, you can't solo with bronze though.

^

Haven't tried the other two, but Bronze is either insanely hard or not soloable at all.
this was one of three achievements I was missing for the proto drake. I was only missing the green drake.

I know I waited a long time to do this but at 110 it is impossible to solo and get the achievement. So, I got help from a friend. They dismout and dps while you fly. DING! it works. Bad thing is you have to wait a day for the other person to get theirs.
That necro form