Ganksters Pair of Dice

Stormreaver
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
11/02/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Shopped
Cool story bro, but if you are gonna make stuff up add more sex with women and dragons.
horde on this server talk so much !@#$ on the forums, but when you're out in the world it seems like all of you, all of you, completely avoid fighting.
daily quest hubs? there are plenty of people there from each faction, but how many of you actually engage (coughzerocough).

"bring back wpvp" "we wanna wpvp" "i love wpvp"
/runs from a fight
-srhorde

I engage all the time, do I win? Not really, but that's the fun isn't it...
11/02/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Kate
oh hey shopped you look famil gurl
must've noticed me from the graveyard, prior to my death by 2 other 90s
you lookin good qtpi.
Shopped, you would living bomb then combustion me, you wouldn't even wait for a pyro crit. You're a bad mage.
I am trained in gorilla warfare

I stopped here...derp
11/02/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Diminutive
http://imgur.com/FT4ig

Not a valid link, because you ruined the point of it.
11/02/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Hextinction
Shopped, you would living bomb then combustion me, you wouldn't even wait for a pyro crit. You're a bad mage.
not sure if a disability blocked it from your memory, but you died every time you didn't manage to run to some guards.
whats it like not being able to pvp without npcs that hit for 90k and 3 friends?
11/02/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Shopped
not sure if a disability blocked it from your memory, but you died every time you didn't manage to run to some guards.
whats it like not being able to pvp without npcs that hit for 90k and 3 friends?

Im confused, aren't you level 85?
11/02/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Turbohunter
last time i checked, i was. level 90s only have 300-400k health, not really an issue unless it's a hunter or healer.
11/02/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Shopped
last time i checked, i was. level 90s only have 300-400k health, not really an issue unless it's a hunter or healer.

Yes, but anyone who isn't a complete fool has some pvp gear and that would just be crazy unfair.
SHOPPED. You and me, let's go.
11/02/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Diaperpoop

90 Full PvP > 85
more people just need to admit how they really arent that good. its not that hard.
i miss pvp with the ganksters :/
11/02/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Diaperpoop
your transmog's tmth holmes.
You got it all wrong, shopped, you were the one who wouldn't leave guards and if I caught you in TB during a battle you would right-click out.
11/03/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Shopped
your transmog's tmth holmes.

u call that a xmog?

n Shopped any chance u want to play duck duck goose with me