manfire
manfire
w
meow
meow
meow
i really want a boomkin :[
feng to 2%
A few new friends to help polish off Feng and push further would be delicious!
Dear boomkins, I know you hate 10's, but we'd be super good if we had a super good boomkin.

Love, Piti.
DPS dk toooo
H feng dead with pugs!
Garalon dead after 5 pulls with pugs! Wind Lord sub 30% with pugs! Come join the fun!
Achievement lovers welcome!
Would love to join but not sure you'd want me. Only 2/6N MV. /shrug

Either way, love ya Evac!
mmm, we'd have to talk. i'd love me a h pal, add my btag. evac#1266
Hi guys,

I'm new on the server as well. How are you on tanks? My tank set is much better than my DPS but if you don't mind, I would like to talk to you about my history and experience :)
raiding 10m as moonkin sucks you have to do stuff like have tranquility on your bars and run stone guard tiles and knockback/vortex shield phase adds and battle rez and innervates and you never get to blow meters up because of all this extra responsibility

like elegon ugh the whole burn phase lasts like 20 seconds eight of which are spent casting tranquility and then popping your cooldowns poorly for the NV heals UGH

/rant
raiding 10m as moonkin sucks you have to do stuff like have tranquility on your bars and run stone guard tiles and knockback/vortex shield phase adds and battle rez and innervates and you never get to blow meters up because of all this extra responsibility

like elegon ugh the whole burn phase lasts like 20 seconds eight of which are spent casting tranquility and then popping your cooldowns poorly for the NV heals UGH

/rant

the utility is amazing! and combined with a spriest you get 2 tranqs!!!! versus the 0 we currently have and 0 brez's we currently have :3
meow