The following problems have occurred an error

Customer Support
My account is at MoP collectors edition status but I do not have WotLK collectors just standard.
When trying to add a supposed new key to my account the first screen says "pick which account you would like to upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King collectors edition." when I pik my main account and put in the key the next screen says "The following problems have occurred: an error has occurred." no that's it's invalid, not that its been used just ":an errorr has occurred."

Thanks
You'll want to give billing a call to see if they can assist.
My account is at MoP collectors edition status but I do not have WotLK collectors just standard.
When trying to add a supposed new key to my account the first screen says "pick which account you would like to upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King collectors edition." when I pik my main account and put in the key the next screen says "The following problems have occurred: an error has occurred." no that's it's invalid, not that its been used just ":an errorr has occurred."

Thanks

Just experienced this same issue except while trying to enter a time card. Would be nice if anyone has had this happen before.

Thanks

Just experienced this same issue except while trying to enter a time card. Would be nice if anyone has had this happen before.

I too have just now recieved this error after trying to add a game time card
I have been receiving the same message while trying to upgrade my account to MoP, support has told me clear my history and change browsers this did not work but maybe it will work for one of you.
I can't add my game code either.

The following problems have occurred:
An error has occurred.

An error has occurred.

Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies/cache and reloading it? Perhaps tried a different browser entirely? i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
Yes sadly, used chrome and explorer. just waiting for a reply on my ticket or i'll call the support line if i have time.

An error has occurred.

Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies/cache and reloading it? Perhaps tried a different browser entirely? i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
Blizz is willy nilly <removed> people over is what I think...
This is happening to me right now...although it says on forums for battlenet that its undergoing maintenance, some things still work on battle.net...why? And I can only see certain battle.net forum posts...
I'd clear my cache and cookies or try another browser as noted in post #7.

If you're still experiencing problems, I'd try again later (tomorrow).
I understand you're frustrated, Dualhurt, but please do not use profanity in our forums.

If you're still having an issue, please create a new, constructive post.

EDIT: Locking thread.