Over Their Heads - Dark Skies

Achievements
I need Wind Lord Mel'jarak - he's on the steps of Heart of Fear
I've checked a few servers but he isn't up - if anyone sees him today please let me know!
Peepjynx#1135
Today on Hyjal it's Amber Earthshaker, Amber-Shaper Un'sok, and Essence of Panic.

I know that won't help you much, but I think it'd be a good idea to keep a thread of reports like this on the achievement forum so people can if they see the person post on the same day and need it.
I need Essence of Terror, If anyone spots him on their server, can you add me at Scoob#1295

Today on Whisperwind we have Garalon, Amber Rocktunneler, Amber Venomlancer
Looking for Amber Earthshaker

Shukaku#1638

Terror, Garalon, and Fearbringer on Khadgar today.

Edit: friend from forums got me venomlancer just need Earthshaker now
Today on Hyjal: Essence of Panic, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Amber Venomlancer. My ID is Moseskarada#1398. I will probably be around again at 3pm PST if people need those. I have alliance toons as well.

I still need Wind Lord Mel'jarak, Blade Lord Ta'yak, and Dread Fearbringer.
11/3 - Dread Ambercrusher - Garalon - Dread Fearbringer
I still need Wind Lord Mel'jarak if anyone has!!!
Checked Kiljaeden - Essence of Horror - Blade Lord Ta'yak - Amber Venomlancer
I need Wind Lord Mel'jarak as well.....hes the only one i have needed for weeks now. If hes up on anyones realm TODAY, plez let us know.
So, finally down to last one needed... and of course like others it is Wind Lord Mel'jarak. Has any server seen him today? I would like to get this achievement finished.
Blade Lord Ta'yak on Hyjal today. Any servers have Wind Lord Mel'jarak yet?
I'll check when I get out of HoF.. anyone seen Essence of Horror today? Last one for me
Still need Windlord Mel'jarak. This is almost getting funny.

Different achievement, but does any servers have Huo Shuang up in Vale of Eternal Blossoms for achievement One Man Army?
Still need Windlord Mel'jarak. This is almost getting funny.

Different achievement, but does any servers have Huo Shuang up in Vale of Eternal Blossoms for achievement One Man Army?

Those are the last mobs I need as well

Add me! Dreaded#1848 I have a few friends on different realms
Anyone seen Essence of Horror today?
Panic and Amber Shaper today.

Still need Wind Lord. I actually beat Glorious! today and still not this. That's how rare the wind lord is for me.
Panic and Amber Shaper today.

Still need Wind Lord. I actually beat Glorious! today and still not this. That's how rare the wind lord is for me.

I'm fairly certain he doesn't actually exist. He's like a Minfernal.
The Amber Rocktunneler is my last one, and I swear he either is bugged or simply refuses to show his wormy hide.

Korgath is Amber Venomlancer and Vizier today. But there seems to only be 2 up (?!?!?!). I've seen this multiple times by now, so either it can be 2-3 and not 3 always, or something is weird here.

Wind Lord was yesterday for me, I'm so sorry guys. >_< If I see him again I'll post/add you guys. My Battletag is Dreamweaver#1743.
I'll check for you now. I see rocktunneller fairly often. And I also have been having multiple days of only 2 spawns up instead of 3. Wonder if they stealth nerfed it?

Edit: Imperial Vizier, Dread Fearbringer and essence of Dread today.