Some Disclosure about My Live Stream

Baelgun
11/03/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Iyanna
you can't "make a name for yourself" on the internet in a game called world of warcraft

Every post you made is an attempt at a trolling.

I doubt anyone is actually going to get mad at the things you say.

I'll pray for you.
k
so basically you're a lazy bum

unimpressed

Really? That's the best you got?

I logged in for this? ... I'm going to go eat some lunch, and tune in later, perhaps you will have grown up a bit then.
11/03/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Iyanna
you can't "make a name for yourself" on the internet in a game called world of warcraft

Obviously your knowledge of the Streaming scene is incredibly limited.

11/03/2012 05:07 AMPosted by Veiled
Anyway, back on topic. Bay, I'm glad that you posted this. I actually enjoy your stream and wish that I had more time to watch. Keep doing you; there's always going to be someone who complains, someone who goes out of their way to trash talk, and someone who wants to bring you down. I've had my fair share of it making a name for myself and for howtopriest.com and I'm positive that I won't see the last of it.. neither will you.

Aww, Veiled. <3 Always. I was mostly writing up this blurb as a generalization not targeted really at anyone specifically. It just sparked the notion because of the comments in trade chat and I felt like getting my main goal and purpose out there in black and white.

I have a really great Guild behind me, an amazing graphic design artist and friend helping out on side projects and to better improve the stream quality, and the upgrades I will have coming after this year to my system will even better enhance my Video and Audio quality akin to the growth that Gamebreaker.tv has undergone over these past few years. With the V-Neck as my compass, I cannot fail.

Maybe everyone will see me in that 4th Panel eventually. Oh how I would very much love that. Thanks for everything guys. =]
11/03/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Bay
Streaming scene

This is a thing?
Bay I'll be watching.

As long as it doesn't interfere with big bang theeroy, or Elementary.
11/03/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Divinestrom
Streaming scene

This is a thing?

It is. Streaming is a huge thing.. I personally know people who make $3,000-$10,000/month from streaming whatever it is that they do in game. There is a HUGE fan base for the whole thing and it's only getting bigger.

People will troll the !@#$ out of you for being a streamer; They will say "oh, you must not have a life" or "wow, you really need to get some sunlight" (ie the same things many people said about gamers years ago and look at the gaming scene now)... but the real fact of the matter is that they are simply jealous they're stuck in a job and/or life they hate and wish they could play wow all day and make money to do it. /shrug

More power to you.
Needs more neckbeard, I signed up for the neckbeard.
keep up the good work bay : )
you people need to get girlfriends
Bay You are a Baddie

<3 tton69
In neckbeard we trust.
11/04/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Iyanna

The waifu would greatly disapprove of this.
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda

Directions

Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda

Directions

Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.

Bay's Rants, now with 100% more "How to Make Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies."
11/04/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Iyanna

You just repeated yourself and we've been over this before .. see other thread for response.

Why do I keep tuning in for such a lame attempt at trolling .. *eye roll*
You can always tune in to talk to me, Dare. *wink wink*
OR you could just tune into the Stream sometime and talk to me Live!
With my Face! /gasp

And it's funny, there's always one. I love how the rest of the thread is support and encouragement but the lone troll is persistent!

<3s
You've got my support Bay. I myself do not stream, but I do most of the behind the scenes stuff for a friend who streams D3, top NA Streamer actually :)

Three weeks in we made partner, Last week we got an e-mail offering a subscribe button if we hold our numbers for the next 3 weeks, and two days ago we were contacted about Razer Sponsorship.

So I know the challenges and criticism you face and wish you the best of luck :)

Haters gonna hate.
Ooooh, thanks Bamboozled. Haters are gonna hate indeed.

That makes me curious to who your D3 Streamer friend is. And that was a pretty fast movement to being offered a subscriber button. I'm in the 20,000~ish view a month range currently, so still about 10k off from applying for partnership. But everything I'm doing is all on the right track. And I'm not asking for plugs or sharing viewers, as I'm building my own community. =]