Some Disclosure about My Live Stream

Baelgun
Hi there Bay!

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am buff, a hard-working husband and soon to be dad. I'm not too up on the streaming thing, but I am a bit up on the ins and outs of competitive gaming in general, WoW and halo more specifically.

I find myself quite interested in your endeavours, and would like to offer my assistance/experience. I just came back off a 2 year break from WoW and find myself looking for more out of the game. My work schedule can be a bit hectic, as I am in the military, but if I may assist you in any way, hit me up.
Aww, hi Buff.

Thanks for the offer of assistance! And honestly, the only thing(s) I need help with, are moderators for the Stream Chat during my hours I am live. Additionally, help spreading awareness of my Channel is always helpful. Most of how a Streamer grows is due to the Spider-Web effect of friends/fans and being consistent with a schedule.

I definitely have my schedule down, the only day that fluctuates is Friday. But other than that, Mon-Thurs from 8-Midnight'ish EST is my staple thus far. And overall, it's just a hard scene to break into with Kungen or Sco streaming, who are obviously and notably more famous due to their past exploits and current "paid-to-play-wow" style of raiding apposed to what I do with Crisp. So trying to bring my entertaining and informative "Day[9]'esque" take on WoW Endgame Progression just takes time.

But we can speak further on this in-game or in the chat room later!

<3ay
Have a No Shave November Neck Beard-Off.

The marketing sells itself
Unfortunately, due to having a job that requires me to not look like a neanderthal, I have to stay at a relative level of kemptness so that I may continue my employment. =P
Your stream is a delight to watch <3
The cash register chime or whatever the sound that plays about every 4-8 seconds on Worldboss' stream is super effective at making me turn it off. =[

Halp.
11/19/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Mass
Have a No Shave November Neck Beard-Off
The cash register chime or whatever the sound that plays about every 4-8 seconds on Worldboss' stream is super effective at making me turn it off. =[
Halp.

Yeah, I've been thinking about squeltching the DBM warning sound for mine too. Just to take the repetitive noise poop off the stream so it's just Me, Mumble and Music.
11/19/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Bay
Unfortunately, due to having a job that requires me to not look like a neanderthal, I have to stay at a relative level of kemptness so that I may continue my employment. =P

I must admit, that every blue moon, even at my inside the building desk job, the Sales team brings by prospective clients and I must join the ranks of the ..... ummm .... civilized world for a day or two as to not "repel" potential business.

I will take just one brief moment to praise a very effective product for just such "emergencies".

http://www.theartofshaving.com/

The stuff rawks! Never ever had a better shave. Not even making a suggestion here, just speaking to the wind :P

(edit for below)

Btw. if you want the ultimate of all bladed hand razors this on is IT:

http://www.theartofshaving.com/Fusion-Chrome-Collection-Power-Razor-with-ProGlide-Blades/00670535922278,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=razors-fusion-razors&navid=razors-fusion-razors

Yes it does vibrate, massages the skin, not a gimmick either. When done I am so smooooooooooooth and ready for a hot HOT date ..... Yes it's expensive, but dam .... stuff works :/

{it has a blue light too ... nobody else makes a razor with a blue light}