Power Word: Divine Start Your Engines

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Challenge Mode set looks wonderful.
wtb challenge mode set. carry me.
I want to do more challenge modes. Jade Temple was a lot of fun.
Almost ready to tank challenge modes for you guys!
11/15/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Marona
Almost put the T9 xmog on my newly re-BElfed alt priest, but then I realized I'd be copying Rapsidy.

Feel free to, then Vixie can stop saying that I am fashionably challenged if I have a follower!

lol.

And on to challenge modes, I would kill to have those shoulders at the very least. They have to be one of the most gigantic pairs in the entire game and I love it.
11/15/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Rapsidy
then Vixie can stop saying that I am fashionably challenged if I have a follower!

I don't think I qualify as grounds for that change. Look how much a mess my offspec xmog is... I really need to fix it tonight. OCD is messing with me.
They need a wow version of hoarders show. My entire void storage is full to the brim as well as my bank in saved goodies for mogging. It really is quite depressing cause I never have room to store new goodies.
That reminds me, sharing screen at a recent google hangout, I think my inventory almost gave Tsilyi an OCD meltdown. I'm still carrying around a Val'anyr fragment and a good chunk of arch flavor items.
me? i... it was probably someone else. or maybe it was me. was i drunk?

Yeah i think so. Maybe it was one of the other guys, I'm still getting used to voices.
YEAH WELL I
What's with the weird progression thing on the armory page that lists Garalon twice?
11/15/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Kerias
What's with the weird progression thing on the armory page that lists Garalon twice?

idk. fix it, kerias.
Omit it with your vast English power.
Garalon is a Klaxxi name, not an English one. My powers are useless.
11/15/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Marona

Yeah i think so. Maybe it was one of the other guys, I'm still getting used to voices.

It was Nixxe. I was there.

edited to add the "e" for clarity.

edit #2: not sure if it was an OCD meltdown; it was an unleashing of scorn that you'd bother carrying around "useless crap".
I'm calling it OCD because clearly I NEED all those things :)
11/15/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Rapsidy
Like mine?

You don't even have a shirt. Get out.
At least having the shirt slot empty is more noble than pretending you have something that can match Precious' Ribbon.
11/15/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Romanticide
And may the best woman win? Or am I getting the wrong reference? :p

I'm too tired & confused to be making any references at all ;P