Divine Insight or Twist of Fate

Priest
Anyone mind sharing a bit in depth detailed explanation which is better on certain situations?
For Shadow? DI is supposed to be better on true single target (Feng normal is the only such fight in MV) and when you have multiple targets that persist through the whole fight (Stone Guardians). ToF is better on any fight really where you can kill things and abuse the hell out of the buff (the majority of raid content).
10/27/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Nixxe
For Shadow? DI is supposed to be better on true single target (Feng normal is the only such fight in MV) and when you have multiple targets that persist through the whole fight (Stone Guardians). ToF is better on any fight really where you can kill things and abuse the hell out of the buff (the majority of raid content).

Feng heroic only has adds in one phase, I don't know if that's enough for ToF to be worth it, same for spirit kings.

Garajal and Will are perfect for ToF though, especially if you can dot the totems in between your own spirit phases on garajal. Just one dot on whichever one is next to go down should keep your buff up indefinitely.
I still took DI for Feng heroic. Spirit Kings has adds in multiple phases. You're forgetting the arrows.
10/27/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Nixxe
I still took DI for Feng heroic. Spirit Kings has adds in multiple phases. You're forgetting the arrows.

Your right about the arrows, still not sure if there's enough for feng heroic though.
Yeah, I don't know. Like I said, I did use DI for our kills thus far but I may try new builds in the coming weeks. I just wanted to be clear about single target.