Possible to duo Sunwell at level 90?

General Discussion
BM hunter and Enh Shaman

465ish gear both
Try it and see? I've never done Sunwell. But only way to find out is to try. Mechanics can sometimes hold you back, but with some work you can deal with mechanics sometimes.
most can be duoed or even soloed, though you could in a ideal group have a dps and a heals, high success rate if know what is doing.
Thanks Gistine and Shochu. I'll give it a shot and report back!
I once three manned it back at 85. So I don't think you'll have much of a problem.
I'm pretty sure you could solo it. You can skip Kaly if you reset him I think?
I guess Kalecgos can be solo'ed? I have no idea I never tried. Just thought there might be an issue like C'Thun where the encounter resets/instant kills you when you move into the other dimension. Other bosses can be straight up solo'ed but I've heard some can be buggy.
11/02/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Eugené
I'm pretty sure you could solo it. You can skip Kaly if you reset him I think?

You can skip him just by skirting the edge.
i easily solo'd it in 445ish gear and easily duo'd at 85 in 376 gear. so ya get it done. save all cd's for felmyst so you dont have to deal with an air phase everything else is a straight up zerg.
I 2manned it for several weeks at 85 for xmog gear with a destro lock friend. You need someone to help with the first boss due to mechanics, but the rest was soloable at 85, so you should have no problems now.

I haven't tried skipping Kalecgos tho, so you should try Gorkags suggestion, if you need to go solo.
I've soloed SW by skipping Kalec, and Kalec is an easy solo with 2 90's.

It's entirely possible.
11/02/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Drmcnasty
solo with 2 90's.
You're doing it wrong.
11/02/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Drmcnasty
solo with 2 90's.
wut.
11/02/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Dreyo
solo with 2 90's.
You're doing it wrong.

well Kalecgos is unsoloable due to mechanics. cant kill demon and not cause dragon to despawn at same time afaik.
So much /facepalm in this thread...
2m it every week, even at 85 it wasnt hard.

90 its a joke. Just need a healer for Brutallus.
11/02/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Feyranna
So help people instead of deriding them and patting yourself on the back?
11/02/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Elrith
So help people instead of deriding them and patting yourself on the back?

No, if you are too stupid to know what the word SOLO means then you need more help than anyone on wow.com can give.