Rate the transmog of the warrior above you!

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I like that blue set a lot. The matching swords are sick too.
9/10
8/10, would be a 9+/10 but you're currently missing the leg xmog and the belt looks off and the weapon skin is just slightly off.
11/16/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Huntìndawg
8/10, would be a 9+/10 but you're currently missing the leg xmog and the belt looks off and the weapon skin is just slightly off.

10/10. I like the aura it seems to put off. The subtle purple in the axes is pretty nice too. Well Done.
9/10

for some reason it reminds me of Planet of the Apes...sort of lost as to why, but ya. looks really good, very orcish!
8/10 because boobs.

I need to find a new weapon. D:
7/10
9/10....like the set but doesnt seem "warriorish" enough
8/10 I like the set, but for some reason doesn't feel it fits and undead, unless you are able to get Battle Tabard of the Defilers, it will look awesome , probably Lower City Tabard will look good too.

About my Golden Warrior (or Warrior wants to be paladin) I don't like the gloves, so any suggestion is more than welcome.
8/10 I like the set, but for some reason doesn't feel it fits and undead, unless you are able to get Battle Tabard of the Defilers, it will look awesome , probably Lower City Tabard will look good too.

About my Golden Warrior (or Warrior wants to be paladin) I don't like the gloves, so any suggestion is more than welcome.

8/10

I really like your axes.

8/10....it works surprisingly.

This is my default look.....I'll be using it for transmogs down the road.
@Verna - I'm not a fan of recipe sets, but 9/10 because you look like an adorable little lima bean. <3

@Lochnar - 5/10 - I don't see much of anything xmogged, and I wasn't a fan of the leveling gear :p.
I do like the sword though.
Don't see those swords often and it looks really good with how you did the set.

9/10

If there's a better axe, tell me man!
i have a few pieces of yours banked, GJ with fiding something that fits:)
you can try the axe from BRD, i mean the pattern you can buy from the vendor there in the bar room, just check it out
i cant even see your char from your shield, lol. i wish i just had a default GD POSE, whats up with mine and yours. you're posed for arrows blotting out the sun and well. im a pose shy from my true form... the michelin man
6/10

Sorry, a little too plain for my taste and the helmet ruins it for me.
Hmm,
Tier 1 is nice, but Weapon and Shield don't seem appealing enough combined with that set.

7/10
9/10, you are death.

:)
9/10, you are death.

:)

Going 9/10. The onslaught set is what I'm building next. Still working on the weapons and back. Looks great!