Tillers: Do not meet requirements for quest.

Customer Support
Haohan Mudclaw came over to my farm after I reached exalted with the Tillers. He holds an "!" over his head, it's blue, and has a big Mushan ramming the rock on farm named Thunder.

However, I cannot pick up his quest. It states that "You don't meet the requirements for that quest."

What am I missing/How do I fix this?

Thank you in advance.
You might have to wait until the Mushan finishes destroying the boulder and then go see him at his farm.
11/06/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Flatspriest
You might have to wait until the Mushan finishes destroying the boulder and then go see him at his farm.

Probably a good idea. Thunder might need to finish what he(?) is doing before you can continue.
Well then, don't I feel silly.

Sorry for being dumb. Couldn't find anything on google for it.

Must of been his food quest I was seeing above his head.

Thank you!
11/08/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Xiri
I have the same issue. It's been over 24 hours and Thunder is still trying to get rid of the rock.

My experience is that the quest in question only progresses through it's 15 minutes if you are online on that specific character.

If you have been logged out, or on other characters for the 24 hours in question, it would most likely still be uncompleted.
11/08/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Chatte
I have the same issue. It's been over 24 hours and Thunder is still trying to get rid of the rock.

My experience is that the quest in question only progresses through it's 15 minutes if you are online on that specific character.

If you have been logged out, or on other characters for the 24 hours in question, it would most likely still be uncompleted.
I deleted my post before I realized someone had responded. The buff was bugged. I think one of my addons was interfering with it. I saw the same thing occur with the Monk buff. It gets down to 0 sec and stays there flashing 0 secs. I took all my addons off really fast and logged back in and all was good. (I could click the monk one off to remove the flashing, but this one i couldn't.)