I accidentally killed a Clefthoof Runt :'(

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 13 Next
11/12/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Lovefool
No substitute for the real thing.

Well I can't hug you in real life. But I assure you good sir Lovefool....if I could hug you in real life...I would, indeed, hug you in real life.

:3
11/12/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Lovefool

I just wanna hug :'(

So do I but I never get them.

Ever.

If you that desperate you could summon and earth elemental and hug it. I would say fire but im not that cruel. Well not at the moment any how.
11/12/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Lovefool
No substitute for the real thing.

Well I can't hug you IRL, but I would if I could. :(

Lol gross :3

The vegetarian in me is screaming.

Didn't know you were vegetarian.
*scratches out dinner plans and makes up a new one*
I know this place where um, they have great salads...? O.o

Heh

Heh

Why go to a place when you can make some thing wonderfull for you self or is the worgen the only one here with any sort of culinary experence.
11/12/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Sorya
I still think we should kill the baby killer...

It's sooo like an Orc to want to kill Draenei.

She has committed crimes against innocent baby animals.

How'd you like it if I killed YOUR baby?
nooooooooooooooo

Heh

:3 lol salad.

You'd be surprised the amazingly delicious and flavorful things I can cook that are 100% vegan. I made an entire Thanksgiving meal one year for a group of 10 people....the whole thing was vegan. Not a bit of meat, dairy, or egg was found anywhere in that kitchen. Vegan mashed potatoes, gravy, 'turkey' loaf, stuffing, biscuits, corn bread muffins, tofu nog, pumpkin pie. The people eating it were mostly meat eaters, a couple vegetarians and vegans were there (including me).

Everyone loved it.

People asked to take leftovers home.

There were hardly any leftovers :3

Some of those same people came back and requested another meal from me later on. I made them vegan strawberry shortcake for dessert.

You don't win friends with salad, you win them with delicious chocolate cake.

I know :(

I feel terrible :(

11/12/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Celeano
nooooooooooooooo

That's what I said :(
11/12/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Sparklepony
you win them with delicious chocolate cake.
Go on...
turn the skin into jerky.

flanks into roost.

ribs into good bbq.

left over meat turned into suasages.

bone broken and mero eaten.

broken bones ground and made into soup broth.

Oh I see... so you brutally murder an onion then stomp on the little sprouts for good measure?

She admitted she was Eredar she probably has!!!
11/12/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Aarkan
Oh, god forbid a scientific discussion over facts overshadow and encroach your freaking attention-seeking fantasy-land thread.

Hey, buddy, I hate to break it to you....but this thread isn't breaking the CoC. The discussion about vegetarianism vs. eating meat WOULD though. Those conversations have nothing to do with the game and don't belong on the General Forums.

This thread is about in game stuff. It is on topic because I'm talking about questing in Nagrand and accidentally killing a Clefthoof, a creature only found on Azeroth...which is the fantasy world in the video game these forums are for and about.

I also mentioned that critters were once skinnable, but are no longer...and I do not understand why.

On top of all of that, the blues have SEEN this thread and have NOT locked or deleted it.

So please, stop raining on the parade. The thread is on topic, I'm not the only one getting attention. It's not like you ever even SEE me on the forums posting on this character that often. Why aren't you in one of the other threads bugging them? Hug a Blood Elf lately?

Stop being so obnoxious, we get it, you don't like my thread.

Report me and move on please. Adding to the thread makes you a huge hypocrite.
This thread is making me hungry, and since I can't find that Clefthoof Runt...

*Chases down a squirrel, grabs it, and eats it*

Those squirrels are super juicy and delicious, the bones give it a nice crunch, and the blood, brains, and guts give it that extra tasty flavor.
sparklepony ignore the angry troll. He is probably butt-hurt blues responded in this thread and not in whatever "I hate dailies" or "fix pvp" thread he feels is more important Lol

Those squirrels are super juicy and delicious, the bones give it a nice crunch, and the blood, brains, and guts give it that extra tasty flavor.

Worgen are just.....omg.......

poor squirrels....

11/12/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Suraia
She admitted she was Eredar she probably has!!!

I ONLY KILLED ONE BABY!!! AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

11/12/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Suraia
ignore the angry troll.

Okay, I'll try harder to not respond to him. I'm doing a bad job :3

sorry better luck next time i got to that little clefthoof first but i made some jerkey want some.

It just frustrates me that someone babbling nonsense, albeit barely game related, gets freaking blue-responses that don't involve thread deletion and lockdowns, while actual legitimate concerns out there about the game state and bug are ignore, brushed off, explained away, or otherwise completely crapped on by the Blues. Maybe if more people came on here yammering like the game is World of Happy Kittens, instead of the screwed up pile of sewage the community as dissolved into, things would actually change.

Go away.

The only thing that has been on the boards for weeks now has been CRZ and daily complaint threads.

For people like me that are feeling sour enough to punch someone in the mouth without warning we find this slightly humoring and refreshing.
He failed by being in your path of destruction. Sucks for him.
Sucks to suck, baby clefthoof.