70 exalted reputations

Achievements
I'm curious to see how many people have this achievement already.
If you care to, post the date when you obtained it.
i just need 1 more rep as i never did the bloodsail grind : < ~1week left for shado-pan. never used a hosen peacepipe even after killing scritch like 15 times. >.<

update: got it! a day early
I got this achievement 2 days ago, I used 2 peace pipes. One of the two actually glitched out in the process of blizzard hot fixing the pipes. It only gave me 110 rep for all reputations.
As of Monday's resets I will have this achievement. I have the old Insane title (when it was tough- RIP Shen) and Zandalar reps, plus all PVP etc. etc.

All told, I will have 71 reps to Exalted after Shadopan (which I will finish Monday) and August Celestials (late next week).

The only rep I don't have to Exalted that's currently obtainable is, of course, the Bloodsails.

I wonder if Wrathion Rep will count toward this achievement or not?

Anyway, I have never used a Peace Pipe. Wish to hec I could have- would have saved me a day or two! I also unlocked the Golden Lotus 2 days after I hit 90 instead of right away, so that put me behind as well.

Will be a nice title to have though- that's for sure!
I'll have it when I finish August Celestials in about 5 or 6 days. I wasn't aware of the two hubs glitch for a few days. :(
700 rep away from Klaxxi exalted and having 70 reps achievement. I don't think I even will wear this title. It's cool-ish, but doesn't fit my toon.
Have it. Ground our Ravenholdt while the bonfire buff from Hallow's Eve was still around. Was my only rep option to work on, I refuse to tank my goblin rep just for the sake of getting exalted Bloodsail.
Just got it :D
Got it - 10/22/2012
All told, I will have 71 reps to Exalted after Shadopan (which I will finish Monday) and August Celestials (late next week).

Anyway, I have never used a Peace Pipe. Wish to hec I could have- would have saved me a day or two! I also unlocked the Golden Lotus 2 days after I hit 90 instead of right away, so that put me behind as well.

Will be a nice title to have though- that's for sure!

I'm sitting at 72 exalted reputations at exalted. Some of you may understand how extremely happy I am that I'm basically done the years long grind. Obviously we'll have another grind before us with the new Dominance Offensive Reputation in 5.1 (Although, it gives me something to do with my time in game, so I'm not upset.)

11/03/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Abindia
700 rep away from Klaxxi exalted and having 70 reps achievement. I don't think I even will wear this title. It's cool-ish, but doesn't fit my toon.

I know exactly how you feel! The way I look at is that it's an extremely rare title, I mean not that many people will have it for quite some time. I prefer to wear titles ( and use mounts for that matter) that are more so rare. I hate being generic.

11/03/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Hygeia
Have it. Ground our Ravenholdt while the bonfire buff from Hallow's Eve was still around. Was my only rep option to work on, I refuse to tank my goblin rep just for the sake of getting exalted Bloodsail.

Are you a reputation enthusiast? I ask you again...Are you?! We all know what "We" will do for the sake of another exalted reputation. I have a feeling you will give in and do it at some point in the future.

Congrats everyone on your achievements!
11/04/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Reconbravo

Are you a reputation enthusiast? I ask you again...Are you?! We all know what "We" will do for the sake of another exalted reputation. I have a feeling you will give in and do it at some point in the future.

No, I never will. Unless they add a not stupid way to grind Bloodsail rep that doesn't involve tanking all 4 Steamwheedle reps, or they add a not stupid way to grind Steamwheedle back up. I only had to grind a handful of mobs to max Steamwheedle from doing original Loremaster and post-cata Loremaster. It's not worth it to tank 4 reps just for 1 with a stupid hat and a worthless feat.

The same could be said for you, why are you not human? If you're as true a reputation enthusiast as you hint at, then you would be human.

The same could be said for you, why are you not human? If you're as true a reputation enthusiast as you hint at, then you would be human.

I'm not sure what being human has to do with reputations. Humans don't get an additional reputation to work on. It may take a little longer to gain reputation with most factions as a non-human, but being human isn't a prerequisite.
Got mine 3 days ago only Warsong and AV left.... stupid bg rep
Man... my achievement ego is demolished every time I come to this forum.

18k Veluxia? O_O

/kneel
got mine 29/10/12
I get mine tomorrow, to bad they removed it. Lame.
Theres only 73 reps in the game, and 2 of them are grandfathered reps ( Shendralar and Zandalar). 70 was to excessive. 65 would have been reasonable for the achievement.
nope :(

if reputations allowed account-wide progress I'd try for it, but I have no desire to play/level my character who's exalted with all the pre-Cat factions and no desire to re-grind all those reps on a new character.
Yeah, I'll get it the patch they make it account-wide. Haven't even leveled my old main yet, let alone re-done golden lotus, et al.

Grats to all those who have it, I'm glad they added a more Exalted.
had it for some time now.