[H] Trial By Fire 10/10HM Recruiting!

Mal'Ganis
bump for some old friends!
bumps
Bump it!
bump
I'm bumping
bump
Are you interested in a disc priest and boomkin?
bump
bump
b u m p
01/16/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Zeniba
Are you interested in a disc priest and boomkin?

I for one would gladly suffer the abomination that is a space chicken if said chicken moonfires like a pro and the accompanying disc priest's bubbles are better than the butts in Vanilla Ice's video. You guys should throw up an application here:

http://trialbyfire.wowstead.com/applications

And BUMP!
Bump!! Need a healer still.. Disc priest preferred
There was a young man from Calcutta
who peeked through a hole in a shutter,
all he could see
was a prostitute's knee,
and the bum of the chap that was up her!
Bump!
bump
BUMP
"Ugh I hate Thunder Bluff! You can't find a good burger anywhere."
bump
"So I went to this troll spa the other day and I wound up with dreadlocks and a frigging bone in my nose! I mean come on! Who PAYS for that?"
487 Disc Priest with 477 Shadow OS, LF 10 or 25 man end game content raiding. Only 3/6 MSV, but not for lack of trying to do more. My current server, Blood Furnace, is not very active in raiding. Looking to transfer to a more active realm.

I've seen all of the videos, I am a very quick learner and I know my class. LFR is of course easy, but it's the only end game actual raid experience i have beyond 3/6 MSV at this point. As I said before, trying to get more has been a challenge.

Will try to update post with some recount parsing for boss encounters. Typically healing between 80-115k hps in MSV and LFR, depending on the boss and absorb timing. My dps is typical for 477 iLvl, but it's mostly H-Dungeon experience, as I'm almost always healing during raids.

Available most evenings except Tuesday and Thursday. Would like a guild that raids 1-3 nights per week, sometime between 7p-11p (cst) or so would be great. (a little earlier or a little later is okay, just throwing out a preferred time).

Understand that sometimes my real life schedule changes and I may not be able to make every raid. However, if i committed to a raid schedule, I would try my best to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate if at all possible.

If you're looking for a quality raider, with a quality personality and prior end game raid experience, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,
Tenkey