Elvui Character Portraits

UI and Macro
I finally found a UI addonpack that I really like, but I cannot stand that there is no character portraits. I've looked around everywhere but cannot find an option for them. Any ideas as to where I can find them and if not, any character portrait addons?
Have you tried the ElvUI forums ( http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=84 )?
Are you meaning character portraits in the targetting frame? If so, the option for them to show up is set off in the default profiles. If you go into the options of ElvUI and go into the Unit Frames section, find "Player Frame" and "Target Frame" Select this, and on the menu in the right side of the options will be a drop down. Go down to portrait, and click enable. There are a few modifications you can make. Size and standard. You can also have it set your portrait over the background of the entire player frame in a "3d" style. This can also be done to your target frame.
Glad i found this thread because i was looking all over for the option. thx
I looked under player frame and target frame and neither have a portrait option do I need to instal an additional addon to make it work? I have Elvui enhanced and that's it.
The post from Ahain pretty much explains it perfectly. Elvui has options for just about anything you want to change...just have to play around a bit to find it. :)
Any way to show your characters level as well? Haven't been able to find an option for that
necro? necro.
I am having the same issue...but I will try the fix mentioned above. Its a real pain not being able to easily identify rares and elites without the gold or silver crown thing.
Great post still valid! +1 for elvui. Thx again Ahain
11/27/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Lyshaka
Any way to show your characters level as well? Haven't been able to find an option for that

Anybody know how to do this? I have been trying to find an option for this but with no luck. :(
There IS no option for it, but you can add one yourself.

Open the ElvUI options and go to the "UnitFrames" section. Expand it. Then click on the "Player Frame" sub heading. In the top section you will see a "Custom Texts" box. In that box you'll have to make your option, so type "Level" in the box and hit "Okay". The text will disappear and your new option will be in the drop-down for the unit frames now.
11/13/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Sverra
I looked under player frame and target frame and neither have a portrait option do I need to instal an additional addon to make it work? I have Elvui enhanced and that's it.
Same issue Could someone play a video with the location mabye?
That would help and Thanks in Advance. *EDIT* I found it Here is a link to a SS that has the setting in it http://i.imgur.com/OSZDZsj.jpg if you dont see it, it is under the custom text box. I was looking through reddit and found it BTW.