Delete

Stormrage
Up for more players. Need people that will be committed to showing up on time and making an effort to progress.
Updated recruitment info.
Need a tank (no DKs)
Brewmaster Monk ilvl 480. Up until this expansion I haven't been able to raid as much as I would have liked. Most of my raiding experience was in burning crusade 25 man's and has some pugs here and there. I am currently 2/6 msv due a few raiders in my guild groups lack of raid awareness. If you would like to try me out before making any final decisions send me a message in game.
Adding my BM to the list. Only 474, when compared to the above Monk. I have played since classic and raided all content since then, although more casually since moving to the US from the UK. I feel it is time to become more serious again, with regards to raiding.

I just tried to apply via your website but, unfortunately, i did not find a recruitment thread.

Thanks
Up for a tank
Up for a shadow priest or boomkin
Up for a Non-DK tank and a healer.

Will also consider a shadow priest or a boomkin (One of our current raiders has a healing OS and is willing to step into a healing position if we can find a boomie or spriest).

Must have previous raid experience and be able to make ALL raids.
Need a Non-DK tank. Only raiding 2 days this week (We take holidays off, so the team will have Thanksgiving as an off night to spend with friends and family)
I am interested pst or mail me in game.
Up for a tank
Up for a tank. Will not be raiding on Thursday this week (Thanksgiving). Our group usually has most holidays off to spend with friends and family.
Up for an experienced and dependable tank.