Anyone else NEVER received gear from LFR?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I have one 2 items in total in lfr - haven't missed an lfr run yet - I am also a total of 1 out of 30 gold coins used - I know it is RNG - but jeez.

Getting rich 28g 50s at a time!
It's cause of lucky people like me that keeps winning epics that I **DON'T NEED** that players like the OP never win loot.

I win lotsa epics when I do LFR on my main 90 rogue toon... but you see, outta all the epics, only 3 out of the dozen epics I won were actual upgrades!!! I won an Agi Fist Weapon, Agi Trinket and a Wrist.

So what epics that I did win but ended up being vendored?

Well let's see... the one I remember the most was: Crown of Opportunistic Strikes ! I won this helm ***3*** TIMES!!!! 3 times and you know what I did with all 3 of them? I VENDORED THEM! Because I already crafted Agile Retinal Armor ever since I hit level 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a total waste of a RNG luck roll. I'm a nice person, and if I ever saw that help drop every week that I do LFR, I would of clicked "Passed" and let another person have them. But I can't click Pass! I automatically "ninja" win them so now 3 people out there might of missed out on getting a sweet Agi Leather Helm upgrade!

Or take Malevolent Gladiator's Leather Gloves for example. I won this off the Sha of Anger on my 2nd week of killing the Sha. Ever since then, I keep seeing 479 and even 489 Agi Leather Gloves drop for me in LFR and according to the Shadowcraft calculator, Malevolent Gladiator's Leather Gloves is BETTER than all of those! GRRRR! Again... what a total waste! If I could of passed on those gloves, another player who is still wearing gloves with 468 or worst could of maybe won an upgrade instead!

So like... thank you Blizzard, I guess, for making me so lucky and winning epics... but you're making me win the WRONG epics! I haven't gotten a LFR upgrade in the past 3 weeks... yet I've won at least 5 epics in the past 3 weeks, in which every single one of them got vendored! :P

IMHO, the LFR loot system needs to be tweaked around again. Something needs to be added where we can Pass on loot that we don't need, or the system needs to detect if I'm already wearing that piece and it should pass to another player, or anything. But leaving it as it is right now is just not working out. Some players become too unlucky and don't win anything, some players are lucky but win stuff they don't need, and only a few seem to be lucky to always win stuff they need, but I rarely ever hear anyone say that. :P
you could always tank spec n get gear like that its what i do i get lots of raid gear since theres only 2 tanks plus me so not many people to share it with lol if your looking for intell gear then be healer owo hope it helps ps i still need a weapon from raids =/
Ran all 5 lfr's on both my 90's, for the past 3 weeks, and used the 3 elder charms they got each week for the 3 bonus rolls. Ya . . . No gear.
12/04/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Phalag
you could always tank spec n get gear like that its what i do i get lots of raid gear since theres only 2 tanks plus me so not many people to share it with lol if your looking for intell gear then be healer owo hope it helps ps i still need a weapon from raids =/

Competition doesn't affect your chances in LFR.
12/05/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Knucklès
Ran all 5 lfr's on both my 90's, for the past 3 weeks, and used the 3 elder charms they got each week for the 3 bonus rolls. Ya . . . No gear.

That's just very horrible luck. One of my toons never got LFR drops while another would win 3 things in 1 run.
It's amusing to read this OLD thread now and see some of the whiners are now well-geared.
Me! Never gotten a single piece of RF gear. Meanwhile I have a friend who has 4-set on his alts. Grr.
Ive done terrace many times hoping for my head peice to drop,Ive even coine rolled for it and it never dropped im still suing a heroic weapon and helm...
Maybe he was referring to an alt, but did anyone else notice that the OP is wearing two pieces of LFR gear?
01/28/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Pwnjuice
Maybe he was referring to an alt, but did anyone else notice that the OP is wearing two pieces of LFR gear?

Her post was from November.
51 kills in a row before I got loot for me.

I won gloves to break it. I already had my tier gloves out of normal.

I then had 6 more kills before a piece of loot I could use.

58 kills- 99.99% chance of seeing loot in that time, and I got nothing.
I still need my head peice im using a heroic head wich ive coin rolled on sa of fear so many times not even funny...
I got Tier Pants and Helm yesterday on my monk in LFR.

I so lucky.
I have grown to hate lfr and this new loot system. I have been trying for the sha touched int. staff for 7 weeks. I have poured every single bonus roll into Lei Shi and still no staff. Yet I have been in so many groups with ppl who have it and re-won it. This is an issue I wish blizz would fix. Its ridiculous that I work so hard to grind the rep and get the coins and the rolls never get me anything i want. Im getting pretty frustrated watching every one win their sha touched weapon but me. I am even on the last legendary quest and still no weapon. At some point shouldn't they just give me the weapon bc I have had the 500 int gem so long?
I have won a few things but the one thing I really want I have not won...a weapon to socket my sha touched gem in. I have only used my charms on the bosses that drop the weapons I can use and have done those bosses every week since they came out and as of yet no weapon.

I know a couple of people that have won both intell weapons that take the gem multiple times...that is just ridiculous.

I hope other people are having better luck
1 piece per 2 wing clears is my average. Zerg it on a ton of alts but rarely use coins.
01/29/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Chareleston
I have grown to hate lfr and this new loot system. I have been trying for the sha touched int. staff for 7 weeks. I have poured every single bonus roll into Lei Shi and still no staff. Yet I have been in so many groups with ppl who have it and re-won it. This is an issue I wish blizz would fix. Its ridiculous that I work so hard to grind the rep and get the coins and the rolls never get me anything i want. Im getting pretty frustrated watching every one win their sha touched weapon but me. I am even on the last legendary quest and still no weapon. At some point shouldn't they just give me the weapon bc I have had the 500 int gem so long?

I went 6 months before I got a Heroic Black Bruise from Festergut in ICC.

7 weeks is nothing. Get over yourself.
It's still fun to go through these posts and see all the people who never win with 10+ lfr items equipped.