Cinder Kitten

General Discussion
1 2 3 19 Next
I spoke to Nethaera on Twitter, and was informed that there is no ETA that blizzard will give out... :( sorry guys, but i wanted to let all of you know.
The relevant Twitter update to save the rest of you a few seconds on Google:
https://twitter.com/Nethaera/status/266668664596594689
Opps, sorry i forgot to provide the link. Thank you Choon :D
whats an ETA?
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this
11/08/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Alueren
whats an ETA?

It's an acronym.
Estimated Time of Arrival... sorry, i was a soldier, i forget normal ppl dont use alot of acronyms.
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

...anyone wanna take a stab at FUBAR?
ETA

Estimated Time (of) Arrival.
11/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
whats an ETA?

It's an acronym.

OH REALLY?! I didn't know...
whats an ETA?

To Blizzard?

A word not in the corporate dictionary.

They're not famous for giving out ETAs.
11/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Trogdorp
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this

Thats what i think, but hey, its their choice. also, neth said this kitten will have some sort of special ability, kinda like how lil rag is a cooking fire.

EDIT:spelling
It's in the files for patch 5.1 so giving an ETA on the Cinder Kitten would likely be giving an ETA on 5.1
... It had better come out after I get paid. I WANT THIS KITTEH.
I promise i will feed and care for him!
11/08/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Adelaide
It's in the files for patch 5.1 so giving an ETA on the Cinder Kitten would likely be giving an ETA on 5.1

From what i understood, yes, it is in PTR right now, but it will be released independently from 5.1
The only thing that could make this pet even more cute would be if they added an animation of it playing with a little ball of fire as a cat toy! :D
11/08/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Vaybian
The only thing that could make this pet even more cute would be if they added an animation of it playing with a little ball of fire as a cat toy! :D

Hell Yes!
Hello, Daniel
Reminds me of how long it takes when you actually try to adopt a kitten from a shelter.

You have to fill out all this paper work. Have your house checked. I'm not going to eat the damn cat!

I swear adopting human children seems easier by comparison.