Sexy Rogue Transmog

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
I wish my hair/beard would show

The facial hair makes the man
I wish my hair/beard would show

The facial hair makes the man

You are not even slightly obese, your name is a lie.

YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES.

I think I would yell at you. However I think my missing 1/3 of brain is responsible for creating appropriate emotional responses.

Also when I read "RP Virgin" I read it to mean someone who has never rp'd before, not to mean someone who is a virgin and rp's.

Oh just a 1/3? I guess we should really just make it a half. Which half do you want, left or right?

I have never legittly RP'd and I don't think I ever will. I will play RP as a joke, but that is about it.
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH
Oh just a 1/3? I guess we should really just make it a half. Which half do you want, left or right?

I have never legittly RP'd and I don't think I ever will. I will play RP as a joke, but that is about it.

You try to touch my brain and I'll eat your fancy living human face.

Every character I have is on an RP/RPPVP realm.

Also:
But yeah, I like to pick on KilMickJager :P

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35800859.jpg
Sexy xmog reporting in
so we can't xmog our daggers into swords/maces/fists?
too many people in this thread have the falacy of believing that sexy = nudity.

i've won a few awards on my server for "Sexiest Rogue" and came in 2nd place for "Sexiest Elf" (lost 1st to a rather tall, blonde, male BE.) all while i was not wearing cliche 'skimpy' outfits.

/endadvice
You try to touch my brain and I'll eat your fancy living human face.

NOT MY FANCY FACE!

I just got my brand!
<~~ or Full T3
I like mine...it serves a purpose. When I am standing in the horde flag, ninja-ing a node, I blend in almost perfectly. I have had several people walk right past me and not see me.
Still working on a few things but for the most part i like the minimalist look i have
working on it, but it really does look better in game, lighting isn't as off
<oldie but goodie... now that we can xmog spell daggers I might do the champion set + mindfangx2
<-- Tier with a bit of flair added
The rogue Ryan Gosling.
Am I doing this right?
Am I doing this right?

Yep
You called?
I'm as sexy as you can get.
Not sure about "sexy" but I happen to be fond of this transmog