How many times has this happened to you?

Kil'jaeden
I have no idea what this pompus ruinous member is talking about.

It's surely only the first few weeks of the xpac, so there is alt leveling, and pushing in rbgs / arena, but you can almost never NOT find me ganking with some requiem at the golden stair.

Come and let me farm some hks off of you.

Also Sorrowness is a wannabe.

WHOA BRO U SRS HUH?
This is Sax and I approve of this thread! Rage whispers make my day. Take screens of them, also recently I've been getting rage real id adds so they don't have to switch over! They include the rage in the request! It's great!
Boy, Kyo's done a complete 180 from when he was in SWBRB. Guess joining Req gave him the courage he needed to let his inner douche out.
11/17/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Surprisesax
This is Sax and I approve of this thread! Rage whispers make my day. Take screens of them, also recently I've been getting rage real id adds so they don't have to switch over! They include the rage in the request! It's great!

For some reason, this doesn't surprise me at all, that someone would go through the trouble to rage to you. You have that Persona.
Not sure how to take that Neuro... But I just find it funny that ppl rage over Wpvp on a pvp server.
Certain people will always rage, no matter the cause. WPvP is just the most visible and convenient thing to get flustered over.
Getting flustered is fine, that'll happen. The rage tho is where it's at. To log over and just insult and throw a fit. It's priceless.
I have no idea what this pompus requiem member is talking about.

I like how you talk about skill as if it's a big thing to you, yet you have barely done better than me, a casual, in any rated setting.
Sure, I don't have any high numbers at the moment, to display "skill." But I could definitely school your entire guild backwards with a blindfold on, restricted to only using 3 keys.

I should probably stop indulging myself in artwork and worldpvp, so I can grab my 2200 then gloat about it because that makes me more awesome IRL, right?

Someone sure has a high opinion of themselves.

Where does IRL come into this?
If I was online I'd whisper sweet nothings to you as well Dnasis.
11/17/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Kyo
If I was online I'd whisper sweet nothings to you as well Dnasis.

Reported for conspiracy to solicit sexual intercourse outside of an RP server.

Haven't you heard? This is a closet RP server.

A secret kept hidden almost as well as the KJ Sniper squa