World PvP at Half Hill

Burning Legion
just thought i would share this screen shot with you all. we had a blast trying to get the world pvp going again.

http://s1117.beta.photobucket.com/user/ultranaut2/media/WoWScrnShot_102712_235803-1.jpg.html
yeah i remember being there and murdering you horribly multiple times :D ./flex still the best enhance shaman on this server
i dont recall you ever killing me 1v1
10/27/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Ultranautt
just thought i would share this screen shot with you all. we had a blast trying to get the world pvp going again.

10/30/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Vivéc
yeah i remember being there and murdering you horribly multiple times :D ./flex still the best enhance shaman on this server

10/30/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Ultranautt

Yeah, what vivec did to you is giving me bad dreams, also a hour earlier u got killed by a lvl 87 mage with only 30 percent of their keys bound.

Anyway it was fun and a much needed break from questing.
10/30/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Magecrack

Yeah, what vivec did to you is giving me bad dreams, also a hour earlier u got killed by a lvl 87 mage with only 30 percent of their keys bound.

Anyway it was fun and a much needed break from questing.

lol you never killed me. maby got a killing blow while i was being 4v1. but yea anyways its all in the name of fun. dont take it personal because after all it is a pvp server
i owned your !@# on that roof even after you blew all your cds and lusted xD like a baddie!
That was fun. :) Nice try though. :* Thanks for the 3 HK's!
10/30/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Existed
That was fun. :) Nice try though. :* Thanks for the 3 HK's!

yea good thing that mage helped you lol
10/30/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Vivéc
i owned your !@# on that roof even after you blew all your cds and lusted xD like a baddie!

ahh yea i remember now the same time i had a boomkin on me lol
none of you guys can take me 1v1 so you have to run and complain in general chat to bring help lol its sooo much fun
lol!? Even then...it was a level 86 mage. And all he really did was 1 combustion and spell steal. Nothing more! lol And the other two times? It was 1 v 1 broski. ;)
not my fault you're bad :D
na he did more then one combust. ill fight ya when ever as long as its fair brah
im better then you bud lol kinda easy to say you win when you bring 4 people to kill little old me haha
http://s1117.beta.photobucket.com/user/ultranaut2/media/WoWScrnShot_103112_022011.jpg.html

im not ragin but seriously how many does it take to kill me!! lmao
I assume your defination of 1v1 not include the guards you use as you run away to your farm? Existed>You