Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

Hunter
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Oooh! 10/10! It's green, well coordinated and different!
12/11/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Novikova
7/10

I like the set, but the armory does your pea-shooter no justice. :/
7/10

I like the set, but the armory does your pea-shooter no justice. :/

Only thing I don't like is the boots 9/10!

(I'm only posting again because I changed my armor & weapon but the armory only updated my weapons ugh.....

(I'm only posting again because I changed my armor & weapon but the armory only updated my weapons ugh.....

The weapon does not go with the set. I'm not a fan of the stone look for mail, but to each their own. I give it a 6/10.

The weapon does not go with the set. I'm not a fan of the stone look for mail, but to each their own. I give it a 6/10.

armory hasn't updated my armor at all.
I like your mog whether updated or not ;p 8.5/10. I see you with some dark gun instead of that bow!

Mine is ..brown...and I need another bow and possibly some other boots..but I recently got the eye patch so I HAD to do something and I love it!
@Samarrah
The gun works well with the set. Love the patch. The shoulders are a bit bulky though. Clips your hair too much.
8/10
8/10, twirly horns and stoof.
My two comments would be A. if your character had hair to match your armor moreso it would help, and B. Perhaps to venture into off-set territory.

Idk if it's just me, but I'd feel lazy if I only did a set of gear that was not only a hunter set already, but just all of the same.
Good look for a Dwarf 8/10
@Caitus
9/10 I like the set, but I've always hated that bow.
Ooo, Brophy. I love that, it's so shineh! You look like a warlock and a hunter had the most awesome baby ever. 11/10, because we're wearing the same pants. :D
@ Xialla, always loved the blood knight set, and dragonstalker looks good with it.
10/10

Think jessica rabbit meats the park ranger
Digging the minimalist look, it suits a Nelf, though I'm not sure the shoes and bow really fit.
7/10
10/10 love it, fits in with the whole engineering and goblin thing quite well, I love the DS helm and the lorewalker tabard and built from there. If anyone has more suggestions for it let me know.
The helm's model matches, but the colors totally off. Also don't like the gloves/gun but as far as the gun goes I'm not sure if it's intentional, seeing as it isn't mogged at all.

6/10.
7/10 I wish i can get eye patch like yours. (I won't play new character to get it)
12/14/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Thunter
7/10 I wish i can get eye patch like you. (I won't play new character to get it)

8.5/10 Very nice. Fits the Blood Elf well.
8/10 Shoulders are ok but you need a new belt!
12/14/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Woodya
8/10 Shoulders are ok but you need a new belt!

Never liked hunters in shaman kilts. Never cared for crossbows. I personally will say 5/10

As for my set, I don't believe in the armory due to the terrible toon posture that blocks view of your toon so I will link wowhead's item comparison tool which should allow you to view my set with the 3D model viewer:
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=78280:78285:78283:78281:78279:78278:78282:27414:33304:47883:15199
7/10 too plain for my taste but it all matches and looks nice :)