Rate the Hunter Mog above you!

Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
@ onitc

8/10 unique
@ onitc

8/10 unique

ill give you an 8/10 because it matches but the green mail looks like you have the disease the diseased bears have on their butts lol!
Sub, I like the xbow. Works better with your set. Nice choice. Icyveins.com has some great gear choices laid out to check if you want to use a green gun, like a feliron gun or something. 9.5/10

Nostik, man you look good in purple. A nice looking set and it looks good on you, orc or no. I'm not into purple lights though, just a personal taste thing. 8/10

Friedrice, dude you look scary! Nice work on finding all the parts to make it work... and it does. Creepy zombie hunter theme. 9/10

Raveneyes... nicely done. Pandaren approved! 9.5/10

Qadesh. O. M. G. You look amazing! Really great. Well put together. The xbow is classic and cool. Top marks. 10/10

Bullseye, my friend you just won points for your race. You made me think the NE's really can look good again. Nice theme and the colors I thought would look like crap... man you make it look good. Kudos. 8.5/10

Onitc, I like where you are going with your look. It has a cool heroic vibe. Keep the shoulders and hood. What a cool combo on a NE. The gun and boots just aren't pulling their weight though. 6.5/10 for a work in progress.

Cheers.
9/10 - that tier looks really good on pandaren and the hat goes really well with it.
11/03/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Taeyeon
9/10 - that tier looks really good on pandaren and the hat goes really well with it.

Would bang 10/10
Crown does not match Gurl, 7/10
Transmog is sexy, I'm going to copy it (yea I have that bow)
8/10 - Dig the gun with that set, but the goggles have got to go. Either that or just changed to a more matching pair of goggles.

Ugh, I just noticed how ugly my 'mog looks without a tabard on. It looks better with one, I swear! >.<
8/10

Your dwarf looks like a drunken violent guy. Which is pretty cool.
8/10

Your dwarf looks like a drunken violent guy. Which is pretty cool.

9/10 - You need a new belt and boots and then you're golden.
^ Outside of needing a razor ( :p ), looks nice. (Edit: Originally aimed at the furry, but works for a Dorf, too. :p)

I still need the bow from Gate (matches my mog) and need to make the purple specs so I can enable the helm graphic. Also working on the black off-set stuff from Ulduar 10.
@Jusi - 9/10. I like the dark look. All you need is a dark bow like you mention, and you would be super cool :)

I've opted for the S10 PvP set, with good ol' Don Santos rifle, which has a cool green firing effect, hence the green shirt to match :P
^ Neon Samurai FTW! (Looks cool!) :P

Edit: Klatith, Fangs of the Swarm is what I'm hoping for. Also working on getting the Baron's cloak. :)
^8/10 - would indeed look better with that bow ;)

Was going for dark as well. I dunno why Human hunters just stand like they're prepping up for a mug shot. They ought to project a pose that's much more badass than this.
7/10

The top armor is too light, but otherwise I like the look.
Chest piece throws it off entirely... 4/10 I'm sure its a work in progress.

Did not transmog this set yet. But I feel it is a unique set all in all. Really can do wonders with the WOTLK helm pieces.
Chest piece throws it off entirely... 4/10 I'm sure its a work in progress.

Did not transmog this set yet. But I feel it is a unique set all in all. Really can do wonders with the WOTLK helm pieces.

I forgot to remog my chest when I nabbed a new piece of armor last night. Whoopsie!
8/10 - More female dwarfs, please.
9.5/10 - I'm just not a fan of those shoulders with the rest of the gear. If you can find another pair of shoulders your 'mog would be perfect.