These forums....

Garona
Are really boring as of late....

Anyone want to buy a mount from <The Empire>???
K, I'll buy one.

If you cancel on me once that's fine... but i swear to god if you do it twice....
Anyone want to realm transfer from the awful place?
K, I'll buy one.

If you cancel on me once that's fine... but i swear to god if you do it twice....

Then you'll totally be okay with it, but your helicopter-mom friend will swoop in and claim everyone else is the problem with society and her or her baby couldn't possibly be to blame?

...Cause that would totally be original.
I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsh!t power play you're trying to pull here if you cancel on him & resolve it without me. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down to the forums and I will rain down in a Godly firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the United Nations and get a binding resolution to keep me from destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth! I will massacre you! I WILL IGNORE LOGIC!
Get @ me Rek!
My local sports team is better than your local sports team and if you dont believe me look at my local sports team star player
If you cancel on him twice and he has a friend blow up on you even though he still got the mount I will have no choice but to spam link gifs that humiliate you and make you the laughing stock of two servers.
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif