remote chat ~ cant connect

Mobile Bug Report
Where is the forum for problems with remote? It cannot be easily found on the homepage and I am continuously having a log in problem.
came here to say the same thing. Can't log in for about 2 hours now
This was resolved this morning. Let me know if there are still problems.
I'm having problems signing into the guild chat. Please let us know when this issue is resolved. Thank you.
still can't log in. chat client error.
Again today... Cannot connect to guild chat.
Been trying the last few days from my iPhone 4S, I cannot connect all.
I haven't been able to connect since October 26, 2012. Consistent Chat Connection Error: Connection Timed Out.

I have tried closing all other apps, logging in and out, uninstall and re-installed. But nothing. I can't connect on 3G, or Wifi, so it's not something specific.

Iphone 3GS
I was disconnected from remote chat and have not been able to get back on for the last hour and a half. This is a recurring problem.
Update: Not sure why, but I can connect now with no issue.
Can't connect to server is the message i am getting but i was connected earlier.

Are there any updates?
can't connect either, started about 2 hours ago.
Same here looked to see if there was an update the uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working as of 4:29 am est
having issues now still for remote log in
I can log in to the mobile app but when I try to sign in to remote guild chat it fails every time.
Same issue

11/19/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Tanktastic
I can log in to the mobile app but when I try to sign in to remote guild chat it fails every time.
Can't connect to chat