Who's Your Favorite Doctor?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
11/26/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Abbylon
Now who's your favourite companion?

I think it'd have to be Donna. Partners in Crime was the funniest episode ever.

Aye, Donna.

I love Amy and Rory but having them prove their ultimate love every other episode got old.

Off topic: I swear to all that is holy that the secret behind the Face of Boe is the best "Holy ****" moment of television.
Easy one: Tom Baker. Forever and always. The definitive Doctor.

Companions...tougher call, but I always liked Teegan. Yeah, I'm old school.
[quote="71989441833"]

Off topic: I swear to all that is holy that the secret behind the Face of Boe is the best "Holy ****" moment of television.

They haven't officially confirmed it. From what I read in an interview with a director is that he likes to entertain that notion but doesn't want it to become fact. It was pretty funny though :)
Doc. Brown
9 was my 1st Doctor cept I only watched it for the intro music haha.

Wonder who's gonna be the 12th Doctor?
9 was my 1st Doctor cept I only watched it for the intro music haha.

Wonder who's gonna be the 12th Doctor?

I've heard whispers about people wanting Hugh Lorri.
11th Doctor.

"Must be one hell of a scary crack in the wall."
Fav Doctor: David Tennant
Fav Companion: Pond, she was hot and hilarious.
12/17/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Gruthgos
I've heard whispers about people wanting Hugh Lorri.

The guy from House, hes too americanized now to play the Doctor.

Maybe the guy who played Ron Weasley from Harry Potter plus hes a ginger. :D
House.
11/14/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Shimmerglade
Now who's your favourite companion?

Inara.
12/17/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Violetparr
Maybe the guy who played Ron Weasley from Harry Potter plus hes a ginger. :D

Ginger at last!
Tennant
House
I really liked both #9 (Christopher Eccleston) and #10 (David Tennant), but I'm going to have to go with #10. Being a Harry Potter fan before a Whovian, it was neat seeing Barty Crouch, Jr. on the screen again but Mr. Tennant was just so awesome in the role.
The fifth doctor ( who's super nice IRL) & The tenth doctor
I really liked both #9 (Christopher Eccleston) and #10 (David Tennant), but I'm going to have to go with #10. Being a Harry Potter fan before a Whovian, it was neat seeing Barty Crouch, Jr. on the screen again but Mr. Tennant was just so awesome in the role.

If you're both a Shakespeare and Tennant fan, you must watch Hamlet '09. It was like he was meant to be Prince Hamlet.

(By the way, Tennant going to shoot Hamlet was the reason 2009 was such an awkward year for Doctor Who, having only a handful of episodes.)
11/16/2012 01:13 PMPosted by ßöòtßóöt
O.k., I want to say Tom Baker...I really do! He was the 1 that got me addictively hooked on the show.

That pretty much covers it for me.
Definitely 10 with is "Ooohhh YES!"
I know this section of the forum can move slow, but wouldn't this be considered necro'ed by now? o_O

Anyhow my favorite doctor is the Emergency Medical Hologram from Star Trek Voyager (EMH.)