Who's Your Favorite Doctor?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Anyhow my favorite doctor is the Emergency Medical Hologram from Star Trek Voyager (EMH.)

They mean Doctor Who reincarnations but.. that's good too!
03/08/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Lurissa
Anyhow my favorite doctor is the Emergency Medical Hologram from Star Trek Voyager (EMH.)

They mean Doctor Who reincarnations but.. that's good too!

Ah, I see. Just saw some throwing around Dr. House along with other names so thought I would add mine. xD

Second up doctor would be Rodney McKay from Star Gate SG-1/Atlantis!
Awesome character.
Gene Simmons (or as they call him "Dr. Love")
Three more days...

I'm so excited for the 50th anniversary I can hardly stand it.
Tom Baker was my first doctor. He will forever be one of the top doctors but David Tennant played the part of the Doctor with such a fire and passion. So for me David Tennant is my number one Doctor but Tom Baker is a very very close second.
10th. No replacing him. Don't get me wrong, 11 is okay too but no one will ever come close to being as good as David Tennant was.
I honestly can't understand the series. Apparently there is a 'doctor' who has complete power over time and space, but is powerless against an army of angry trash cans?

And why is the cast always different? Maybe you just had to grow up with it, and get into it when there wasn't much other sci/fi for it to compete with?
11th doctor has to be my fav. As for companion i will have to go with the Girl who Waited and Rory the roman. This new one seems to be pretty interesting though.

Off topic: I swear to all that is holy that the secret behind the Face of Boe is the best "Holy ****" moment of television

This man speaks the truth.

But I also liked 9. Or maybe that was just because of "The Empty Child".

Mooooommyyyyyyyy...

Oh! Favorite companion. Hmm... I think I'd have to say Donna.
4th

always and forever gonna be the 4th

^THIS. Tom Baker's was my first, and will always be the best, to me.

edited for coding mistake
Doctor McCoy.